Post a song that starts with the last word of the last song posted

straightorbroken

rebel heart
In these "Dark" times (season 3 now on the Netflix), I'd rather continue a more colourful track - or multiple tracks if this gains traction, etc.

Let's start with the dizzy Saint Etienne/Towa Tei produced trippy grooves of Nokko, who like Fiona Philips, doesn't do daytime.

CALL ME NIGHTLIFE

I really wanted to play because I love these kind of games but it was a choice to start with, @GALA :D

I'm going to use Life as my starting point

I guess it has a bit of a NEGATIVE title but the song itself is kind of positive

Well “Gala”, that’s not exactly the easiest word to start a thread like this with. In fact all I can muster in return is ‘Nightlife’ by Jody Watley.

That is dazzling. Where has Jody been all my life? I've known who she is, but never properly indulged.

I was anticipating a one man thread and bumping it with this tomorrow:

As I realised it was a tough start, but I've got an even higher price tag out of that Jody number (surprised you didn't keep it for ASFM).

When you die leave me your record collection in your will please :disco:

I’m afraid Zu will never die, GOD KNOWS I’VE TRIED.

There’s only so many RAZOR BLADES and HEROIN you can slip into the Lidl TODFEE YUM YUMS before you give up.

Reactions: Zu

There’s only so many RAZOR BLADES and HEROIN you can slip into the Lidl TODFEE YUM YUMS before you give up.

My trusty metal detector will have you foiled every time

THANKS FOR THE SMACK THOUGH :disco:

Well I did hatch a plan with someone, but they have gone strangely radio silent. We did have a lorra lorra laughs figuring out how to involve a fray bentos pie though.

Reactions: Zu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom