Post an amazing Girls Aloud lyric

Sheena

ROMANCE
And just one at a time, not whole choruses or the suchlike. There’s many to choose from.

I'll be out of my head but they'll say I'm eccentric
And look the other way”

“I’ve been going crazy while you sleep, searching for a language that the two of us can speak”

you hooked me line and sinker, I fell
ooooh you'd like the heavens in hell...
:disco:

“I ricochet around the world
Drinking pink champagne
It’s easy”

In terms of all time actual genius, though:

“Je ne parle pas français alors laisse la funky musique faire parler nos corps d'accord? Oh!”

“He shoulda come with a party map
So I know where the night would take me”

listening to their GH on this day also reminded me of this genius moment

Was it just the margaritas
or are you
lookin' at me?

relatable to no end!
I just came here to post this.

The second half of The Promise, from Sarah's "walking primrose" WAILING to Nicola's ICY COLD "I got my hands all ready to touch your soul..." to Nadine's SULTRY "Power's failing me every time" is PERFECTION.

BITCH, I SAID NO WHOLE LONG BITS

:evil:

Okay but it's technically THREE AMAZING BITS that happen to be in succession to be fair.

I also like Nicola's pick-up post chorus in Whole Lotta History:

"Hello, did you call me?
I thought it didn't matter that you're gone"

Xenomania knew well to juxtapose her voice with Nadine's often, to :disco: results.

Oh. Boy. I can't tell you how sad I FEEL.

It's all in the horrendous live delivery I guess.

Before the video I was convinced it was Sarah.

Its “I can’t speak French...”

IN FRENCH!
Well yes, I thought I was missing a whimsical translation pun. I guess 10 years after the event, I'm rather accustomed to the gag.

Otherwise OUI!

Well yes, I thought I was missing a whimsical translation pun. I guess 10 years after the event, I'm rather accustomed to the gag.

Otherwise OUI!

Nah, just the sentiment behind it. Agreed, it’s no so exciting as it once was, but the whole thing was inspired at said time.

“I popped into the powder room
And when I came back he was gone...”

"Staring at my reflection, every slight imperfection, staring back at me, naked as a girl can be"

Reactions: dUb
Watch your back Nowoco, they don't like BCYLM round these parts. We know better of course... :side-eye:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom