Post an incredible picture of Madonna

Jark

User
Here's one I'm obsessed with, in which she's serving eyebrows to die for in a tribute to Martha Graham (the dance teacher who allegedly nicknamed her Madame X at 19) for Harper's Bazaar

31tmag-lindbergh-slide-ktjf-superjumbo-600.jpg

Just how many stills from the Express Yourself video is this thread ready for?

170px-Expressyourselfmusicvideo.jpg

I had a full length life sized poster of this on my bedroom wall as a very late teenager. Unfortunately I had an attic bedroom and after the roof developed a leak and the wall got damp, the poster was ruined.

I do genuinely think that the Express Yourself video is just a parade of incredible images though. Every fucking look is iconic.

the airbrushing catastrophe of that first one is absolutely next level :D

God I miss her original face

Yeah, me too. It annoys me when I hear people saying "Oh she looks so good". I truly think people have forgotten the dimensions of her actual face. Almost every aspect of her face has been messed around with. Jawline, cheeks, lips, eyes. I think the only part that hasn't been fiddled with is the nose.

She was most beautiful to me in the Ray of Light era. There was a sense of wisdom and experience in her face and her music, but she still looked fresh and cute.

Yeah, me too. It annoys me when I hear people saying "Oh she looks so good". I truly think people have forgotten the dimensions of her actual face. Almost every aspect of her face has been messed around with. Jawline, cheeks, lips, eyes. I think the only part that hasn't been fiddled with is the nose.
ZZZZZZZS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom