Post an objectively decent post-2007 Britney performance

POP!

Let the light in
I LOVE this pre-Glory medley performance (aside from the first ten seconds), and love how her team decided to highlight two 15 year old album tracks and her "I Love Rock & Roll" cover for this televised performance :D It was kind of a masterstroke though given how the crowd's reaction once that synth line for "Breath on Me" kicked in.

giphy.gif

britney_work_bitch_2016_pom_bbmas.gif

Not one bit dead in the eyes either

I watched the 2001 VMA’s yesterday and I don’t think I could name a SINGLE performance since 2007 that is within the same league/universe.

I think we can close the thread as there's nothing to post.

Last edited:
I really DID enjoy Piece Of Me and I absolutely do not expect her to move now like she did when she was 19.

But she had SO much showmanship at her peak. If she was counting the steps, it wasn’t remotely evident. Unlike now where she may as well be following a pattern on the floor.

I'm drawing a blank here. I'm been searching on youtube for assorted performances post-2007 and there's literally none I can think of and I'm not being mean or shady :confused: I just cannot recall ANYTHING

I mean at this stage, it was just nice that she wasn't DEAD but still:

3:28 is just :D / :(

I cannot get enough of her serving some Deep In My Heart VOX (:side-eye:) during her mall tour

I love love LOVE her Mariah-esque hand-flick during the ad-libs at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom