4. Disturbia
5. Cold Case Love
6. Fire Bomb
7. What's My Name
8. Umbrella
9. Don't Stop The Music
10. Work

I do feel like Bitch Better Have My Money should be in there

My top three in 2007-2008 would probably consist of “Disturbia”, “Umbrella”, “SOS” which are all now outside of my top ten, maybe top 20, these days... her post 2009 output has just eclipsed everything that came before.

1. Diamonds
2. Stay
3. Cold Case Love
4. Love On The Brain
5. Russian Roulette
6. Rehab
7. Rude Boy
8. Love The Way You Lie
9. Nobody’s Business
10. Te Amo

Not my favourite artist but she’s done some good stuff over the years

the top four are all 11/10 tracks

oh I often forget Cold Case Love funks. that's a tremendous song though.

01. We Found Love
02. Where Have You Been
03. Love on the Brain
04. Stay
05. This Is What You Came For
06. Loveeeeeee Song
07. Wild Thoughts
08. Desperado
09. Fire Bomb
10. Man Down

shoutouts to: Kiss It Better, Cheers (Drink to That), Don't Stop the Music, Push Up On Me, Diamonds, Cold Case Love, What Now, Never Ending...

the top tier of her discography is so THRILLINGLY GREAT and she's really become considerably better as she's gone on. very wise of her to retire on such a high. :disco:

Last edited:
My top three in 2007-2008 would probably consist of “Disturbia”, “Umbrella”, “SOS” which are all now outside of my top ten, maybe top 20, these days... her post 2009 output has just eclipsed everything that came before.
this is so true. she has had quite an interesting trajectory when you break it down - no major shifts, just a gradual, organic shedding of that teenage/young adult skin to become a WOMAN and a boss ass bitch (sorry but if anyone can be called such a thing, it's Rih), and that started reflecting itself pretty powerfully in the music. GGGB/Rated R/Loud are good albums with lots of high each but after that and particularly from Unapologetic onwards she really just GLOWED UP INFINITELY, to the point that it's like listening to a different artist now.

1. RUDE BOY
2. Where Have you Been
3. Russian Roulette
4. We Found Love
5. Umbrella
6. Only Girl (In the World)
7. Diamonds
8. SOS
9. Te Amo
10. Cold Case Love
(11. Man Down)

Users who are viewing this thread