Predict a SHOCK QUALIFIER

Next qualifier is… San Marino!

• Total voters

VoR

Take it or leave it
These are the bottom 3 of each semi according to the bookies. Will any of these defy the prognostications and sneak through?

I do think Hera’s sheer CHARISMA / WINE MUM appeal is being slightly undervalued. An engaging performer often counts for a lot more than a great song.

In SF2 I’d love to see Malta get in, she seems like a cracking performer.

I do think Hera’s sheer CHARISMA / WINE MUM appeal is being slightly undervalued. An engaging performer often counts for a lot more than a great song.
It would be cute to see Iceland qualifying for these reasons!

Azerbaijan sounds distinct and qualitative enough to go through. On the other hand, I really think Malta is toast :(

Being the only voter for Iceland in the SF1 predictions thread, I need to stand by Hera.

I'd love if Latvia could be a shock qualifier as well, mainly just for them to break the NQ streak but I feel like the song itself doesn't deserve to be counted out as much as it is either.

People's reluctance to bet on Azerbaijan is understandable. In this year of conflict it's nearly impossible for a common fanboy to gauge how much state funding will be channeled into bribing juries.

People's reluctance to bet on Azerbaijan is understandable. In this year of conflict it's nearly impossible for a common fanboy to gauge how much state funding will be channeled into bribing juries.
The semi finals are televote only....

I really do think Malta will qualify

And don’t underestimate the power of TENS of gays screaming ‘oh my god you got got GOT ME ON LoooooOOOOOOoooooo00000P’

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom