Predict how long Boris Johnson has left

ZenGiraffe

Who is SHE though?
Pronouns
He/Him
In days, hours, and minutes, how long until Boris Johnson announces his resignation or is otherwise confirmed that he will cease being prime minister (talking to the Queen after an election etc.) from the minute this thread was started.

3 Trophy points for the closest.

I'll start.

22 Days, 14 Hours and 19 minutes.

I look forward to all our guesses aging HORRIBLY

31st January

The two year anniversary of Brexit

I'm gonna say MAY. After the Tories are ruined in whatever local elections are happening.

I can't see him giving him up due to mere scandal.

So 8.45am 6 May 2022.

26 days and 18 hours! I want a DOM CUM-esque LEAVING WITH A SAD CARDBOARD BOX SHOT on a FRIDAY AFTERNOON.

followed by a re-enactment of this from Teri M.

anigif_sub-buzz-9426-1504628099-9_preview.gif

I'm gonna say MAY. After the Tories are ruined in whatever local elections are happening.

I can't see him giving him up due to mere scandal.

So 8.45am 6 May 2022.
Yeah I think Q3 2022 if this trajectory continues. I can’t see a VONC imminently. Right now, he would win it, and be in situ for another year.

There,'s a fair bit more shit they will want to pin on him before he gets ousted

Last edited:
Those of us old enough will recall John Major clung on with virtually no majority for 5 years until election defeat. Johnson has an 80 seat majority and no Blair waiting in the wings. This shit may take longer than any of us would like.

Those of us old enough will recall John Major clung on with virtually no majority for 5 years until election defeat. Johnson has an 80 seat majority and no Blair waiting in the wings. This shit may take longer than any of us would like.
As long as the rest of his tenure is as hilariously calamitous as these past few weeks, I'm okay with it. I've said it before and I'll say it again; it's semi-inducingly delicious that he's pointed his whole life towards this job and it's turned into a nightmare that will hound him for the rest of his days :D

Do you mean has left as Prime Minister or has left to live?

But also only really had one (two at a stretch) viable alternative PM in the wings in his own party, and at a time when they had to challenge him directly if they wanted to replace him...

Is this really a thing? I sadly don’t see him ever leaving (until he gets voted out in next elections).

I know it gets referenced all the time, but the way this absolute piece of shit just dropped us all in it and FLED the day after remains staggering even now.

Reactions: COB
I know it gets referenced all the time, but the way this absolute piece of shit just dropped us all in it and FLED the day after remains staggering even now.

The absolute worst.

Let's be real - Cameron is the reason we now have Johnson. Crapping his pants over UKIP and agreeing to a referendum is second only to Corbyn allowing the 2019 election in WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING political moves of the century this far. Fucked it, skipped off whistling and dodged all the flak of the years that followed.

Wank.

The main reason Johnson got the support of the party in 2019 is because he is totally pig-headed, has complete tunnel vision and will not give an inch. Those were the qualities needed to force Brexit through. Those were not, however, the qualities required to actually lead the nation. As such, it will be very hard to get him to agree to go unless it's made to look like he is leaving because he has achieved something.

He'll want to be "out" of the pandemic and want to take the credit for the vaccine roll-out, something he is already doing despite having done much to impede it with his slow-footedness and reluctance to spend money on something as trivial to him as reducing the number of dead proles. So I think we're looking at late March at the earliest. I'll say...ooh...24th March 2022. That will piss off the party who won't be happy with a leadership void going into local elections but he doesn't give a shit about that.

I would be much happier if there was a further scandal that finished him in absolute disgrace but, let's be reasonable - he's an arrogant, stubborn man who genuinely believes he knows best despite the overwhelming amount of evidence to the contrary.

26 days and 18 hours! I want a DOM CUM-esque LEAVING WITH A SAD CARDBOARD BOX SHOT on a FRIDAY AFTERNOON.

followed by a re-enactment of this from Teri M.

anigif_sub-buzz-9426-1504628099-9_preview.gif
I still have 1.5 days for this to come true

I have him hanging on nearly three weeks which seems UNLIKELY at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom