Prince Philip DEAD

For what it's worth, I am disabling the Moopy default and Moopy blue themes, and would appreciate if everyone could upload a black and white avatar for the week. :zombie:

(Genuinely though, if the feedback from this means more websites getting user-friendly dark modes for when the Queen dies then I'm all for it)

For what it's worth, I am disabling the Moopy default and Moopy blue themes, and would appreciate if everyone could upload a black and white avatar for the week. :zombie:

you got it boss
1618217734393.gif

As my opinion of this family of RACIST SCROUNGERS is WELL DOCUMENTED I've ABSTAINED from posting on this thread but just wanted to add the QUITE INTERESTING fact that the BBC's coverage of the old codger's death has become THE MOST COMPLAINED ABOUT MOMENT IN TELEVISION HISTORY :disco::disco::disco::disco::disco:

WE'RE NOT ALONE BITCHES.

The number of complaints is rather STAGGERING. :o
To be fair, the BBC “form” was just registering your name and email address so you could be notified of their official response to the complaints. I don’t think it even had a box to write in an actual complaint.

From The Guardian article: https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...hilip-coverage-breaks-uk-tv-complaints-record
A further 233 people complained that BBC presenters were not wearing sufficiently respectful clothes, with viewers complaining that not all newsreaders were wearing black – an echo of the controversy over the burgundy tie worn by Peter Sissons when he announced the death of the Queen Mother in 2002.

And in a sign that the BBC is destined to be criticised by all sides, 116 people wrote to the corporation over the weekend to complain that it was making it too easy to complain about its coverage.

And in a sign that the BBC is destined to be criticised by all sides, 116 people wrote to the corporation over the weekend to complain that it was making it too easy to complain about its coverage.
And where would one go to complain about these complaints?

Are we all being GOOD CITIZENS and watching the funeral then?

I had it on briefly, it looks BORING.

NO INTEREST

I bet the ratings will be MORTIFYING considering it's the first truly nice Saturday of the year.

I have it on, purely because I like seeing them all at these irregular events.

Ooh hasn't the Wessex daughter grown?

Plus the off chance that we'll see the Queen cry.

I’m being forced to watch this at my in-laws.

WHAT A LOT OF OLD SHIT

Why are tweets not showing on my phone?
I tried to embed something but it wouldn’t work for me either, saying it was unavailable but it hadn’t been deleted off Twitter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom