Prince Philip DEAD

The DM are leading with the fact it beat Harry and Meghan’s Oprah interview by 2 million!!!

I thought the shitrags would be all over the fact that Harry was chatting to William and Kate on the way out of the church.

I should have realised that they’d ignore it in favour of ratings comparisons, insider info on how William couldn’t bear to stand next to his brother, and how lovely Kate was seen consoling Charles on the way out of the church.

Well, quite. The potential of a free week off when the Queen dies was pretty much the last remaining reason to keep the monarchy.

The full, somewhat boring detail of 'Queen Elizabeth DEAD' has been revealed:

We don't even get a day off?! FUMING.

Also, really highlights what an unhinged system we have when an old dear dies, her son has to do a PRESS TOUR, and then she's put on a slab for strangers to gawk at for a week.

We don't even get a day off?! FUMING.

Also, really highlights what an unhinged system we have when an old dear dies, her son has to do a PRESS TOUR, and then she's put on a slab for strangers to gawk at for a week.
I wonder if there will be an immediate exodus of Londoners when she dies so they don't need to deal with all the nonsense.

What’s the point of her even dying if we don’t get a day off? There has to be something in it to make Charles becoming king a bit more bearable.
Do you still get a day off for her birthday each year?

No bank holiday? FFS WHAT HAS THIS COUNTRY BECOME?

SCRAP THE SORRY LOT OF THEM

When I started we still had paper time sheets and leave charts. When someone scribbled an extra 7 hour 24 minutes for it, I couldn't believe my luck. And then to get the half day credit for Christmas shopping as well :disco:

Mind you, back then was the days of double time for overtime, plus double time for travelling time, plus travelling expenses, paid lunch break, lunch expenses, and claiming for a new jumper when you 'accidentally' got ink on your old one from printing maternity allowance order books :disco:

Kate's sign - "Portrait of Her Maj RIP with the angles now - metal imprint, will last 4ever - £20"

Grieving posho - "How excellent, I'll take three" *hands over sixty quid*
Kate - "Sure!"

*hands over three 10p pieces*

Grieving posho - "..."
Kate - "..."
Grieving posho "bu..."
Kate - "NO REFUNDS, YOU DISRESPECTFUL COMMIE"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom