Pumpkin - what do you think?

Four cans of Strongbow and a bag of heroin please, Sonia

• Total voters
DGjAK3kW0AE5Wzo.jpg

A protest surely? Post your placard ideas here

The one at Manchester Oxford Road has already been turned into an office :(

I just can’t imagine the thought of not being able to grab a poisoned sausage bap (not to forget a cold cappuccino!) from either Sheffield or Chesterfield on my way back to uni to give me the boost I need for the day :(:(:(

BREAKING NEWS PUMPKIN FAM

Pumpkin now on TooGoodToGo :disco:

View attachment 10802
I noticed that when I first got the app a couple of months ago. But I can't get to our Pumpkin without having a train ticket to get on the platform.

So NATURALLY I spent £50 on a return to London just so I could save three quid on a magic bag of delicious stale pastries :disco:

TOP TIP - although everyone knows Costa coffee is rank, their magic bags are full of M&S sandwiches, soups and snacks.

TOP TIP - although everyone knows Costa coffee is rank, their magic bags are full of M&S sandwiches, soups and snacks.
Yeah their magic bags are the best actually followed by Starbucks

I know it makes me seem like a traitor but I’ve not actually tried a Pumpkin magic bag AS OF YET :shock:

I never really got the Costa thing - I mean it’s great that it’s a British brand (brexit etc) that’s done well etc but their coffee is rubbish

Anyway off topic but yes

Caffè Nero were great the first time I got one, but the second time disappointing.

I swear if I was single I'd rarely do anything other than buy magic bags for dinner. Fuck cooking for one.

Costa is vile but I got one of their rubbish overpriced creamy SHARTACCINOS when no one was looking the other day and it was quite :disco:

PLEASED to report that Pumpkin is still open at both Chesterfield and Sheffield stations :disco:
A photo of you sticking to the floor or it didn’t happen

We're going to Salisbury on Saturday. Of course I'll be ticking another off the list!

Nasty woman served us. Insisted she was a ‘trained barista’ and “much better trained than those at Cafe Nero or Starbucks” but refused to make a flat white with a single shot. The coffee she did make tasted like fresh a$$.

Can't wait! :disco:

Yeah their magic bags are the best actually followed by Starbucks

I know it makes me seem like a traitor but I’ve not actually tried a Pumpkin magic bag AS OF YET :shock:
M&S garage magic bags are amazing.

I fucking love too good to go. Although I draw the line at leftovers from Sunday dinners at Harvesters.

I think it's got a lot better here. There's a load of independent bakeries which have got on board. As long as you time it right, you can get some proper treats.

A friend of mine got a bag of beers from brewdog for £3. Seems like an urban myth.

Probably the worst experience I ever had was getting 3 packs (120) of cocktail sausages about to expire. What the fuck am I meant to do with that?!

The only good thing I can rely on is one fruit and veg shop, and a Turkish patisserie, but I can never guarantee what time I'll be passing it on the way home from work. Twice I've ordered a bag and then not been able to collect it.

On the ground reportage from CARLISLE.
PXL_20221022_153158279.jpg

Shop was clean and in good order, though the seating area was closed. One girl on the counter who was very chatty and nice, though she unfortunately couldn't sell me the toastie I'd originally chosen as the machine was being cleaned (good sign re: commitment to cleanliness though plus I got crisps instead). Standard signage behind counter, no sign of the Winter Warmers yet though it might still be too early in the year for them. My hot chocolate was made very promptly and served with a smile, though in a plain white cup without the familiar Pumpkin branding. Would recommend!

PXL_20221022_153322912.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom