Purple Disco Machine - Exotica (gay, buss-ruining masterpiece disco record)

OH MY GOD AGNES :disco:

In The Dark is a glorious darker sibling to Hypnotized. PDM and Sophie are so good together.

Do we know if this deluxe is getting a physical release? I did just buy the standard the other month...

What a winningly ludicrous video!

Absolutely love this song. PDM should do a whole album with Sophie.

OH MY GOD AGNES :disco:

In The Dark is a glorious darker sibling to Hypnotized. PDM and Sophie are so good together.

Do we know if this deluxe is getting a physical release? I did just buy the standard the other month...
There's a vinyl version but no CD

Did the Spotify release radar really put the album version and then the edit one after the other at the top of my list? Yes it did :D

Early impressions are that it is very good but no In The Dark.

yeah this is a sweet midtempo but it's not sending me to outer space just yet.

In the Dark on the other hand is OWNING MY LIFE!

The Agnes track just gave a REASON to get through this MISERABLE friday at work! :disco:

Though 5 minutes is a bit much hun

Does anyone know why "Hypnotized" has 225M plays on Spotify? :D And "Fireworks" with 104M! Are they being used on an advert or video game or something??

Does anyone know why "Hypnotized" has 225M plays on Spotify? :D And "Fireworks" with 104M! Are they being used on an advert or video game or something??
Hypnotized was a big slow burn hit all over Europe. any time I play it at a party everyone knows it. Fireworks and Dopamine have both followed suit. he gets tons of radio play in Germany, Switzerland etc. that's it really!

grade-A pop music wins out :disco:

This was probably me :disco: Both songs are SUBLIME.

In the Dark has become another slow burn hit for him... 60m+ streams on Spotify, #3 in Belgium and Netherlands, #11 in Germany (outpeaking Hypnotized in all 3)... soon it will overtake Dopamine on streams. why no UK push though?

I think it might actually be my song of '22 to date. such a relentless BANGER :disco: Purple Disco Machine just... pleases me.

Some friends have seen him throughout different music festivals this 2022 and they've loved it; imagine listening to all those tracks you mentioned along with his remixes (notably Sophie EB and Diana Ross) too much:disco:

In the Dark absolutely has to be up there with the best of the year. They keep on popping out the remixes too (though I wouldn't mind an alternate or two for the Agnes track as well)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom