Pussycat Dolls reunite for UK Arena tour [CANCELLED + UNREUNITED]

I think SuRie is free to support them

Well, during the weeknights, she’d never get the time off at the weekends from Pizza Express

I can’t believe anyone gives enough of a SHIT about this lot to even go see them perform. They were the definition of FUN FOR THE GAYS about 15 whatever years ago but none of their songs are exactly evergreens.

Yeah, faceless.

Nicole is in the press stating she found it difficult because of her Christian upbringing.

Didn't stop you LUV :D

The solo albums My God What A Slut I Am For Sub Gaga Shit and I'm Actually More Of A RnB Slut were more believable to be fair.

TBH the reaction to this reunion seems reasonably muted online and on social media..they never really struck me as having a hardcore fanbase like other girl bands - they seemed more like the Black Eyed Peas if anything.

ALSO what on earth is former celebrity Masterchef WINNER Kimberley Wyatt currently sporting on top of her head..?

There's really good songs in there. Nicole's vox are undeniable, and that Kimba Wyatt is one of the best dancers I have ever seen. I like them, but they aren't a GROUP to me

Poor Melody and her vox acrobatics, I do love a rebellious girl group underdog. Victoria Beckham could have taken notes when she found out she was only featured in 40% of SPICE.

and WHAT AN UNDENIABLE ICONIC MOMENT and if you think otherwise you're cancelled :disco:

and I live for the story/blind item behind it

The story goes that Nicole locked Melody in the dressing room’s broom closet right before the performance. Melody was able to escape just in time and sing-off with Nicole. The look of Nicole's face during the last minute, she looks livid.

Wot no mention of the PERFORMANCE

I mean, kind of funny that they literally have the group aside from Nicole in SHADOWS during part of the performance :D

Jessica Sutta could also be quite literally ANYBODY, but it’s good fun in a Las Vegas residency sort of way.

Nicole (or anybody on stage) barely singing ANY PART of When I Grow Up also :D

Nicole's attempts at ad-libs...lol. Girl....no.

That new song sounded like it might good though.

Nicole is singing every part through GRITTED TEETH, knowing she has to tolerate those tired strippers because the jobs have dried up :D

Have they?

I'm a bit out of touch but isn't she still a judge on X Factor? I'd say her TV deals the last 6-7 years must have consistently made her quite a few million?

Kimberley remains delightful. I think she lives in the UK now, she has somehow maintained a relatively popular profile over here. Nicole is so far detached from it all despite being the centrepiece.

I'm mildly pleased by this reunion. They were good slutty stripper pop. Call me a basic queen but I see the appeal in these whores.

The performance was mostly solid. Some nice flicks, tricks and kicks, if a little rough round the edges.

I always thought it was Kimberley who was with Giovanni Pernice, but google tells me it's Ashley, but perhaps it's just me.

They're charging about £20 less for the best tickets to these gigs than Diana Ross and Cher charged for the nosebleeds in the same venues.

I'm not actually interested in going, but I just had a check out of morbid curiosity and it doesn't seem like the Leeds tickets are exactly flying off the shelves.

Last edited:
I suspect they won't be adding many dates due to unprecedented demand.

I've always had an intense dislike for them and their music and I bet Don't Cha sounds even more disgusting in a post-#metoo 2019 not that I ever have any desire to listen to it.

I mean TBH, it’s only really Don’t Cha, Buttons and Jai Ho that have any kind of endurance in the public consciousness in 2019 IMO.

I can't go back to the original Jai Ho after Jane got carried away having had a pie and curry sauce one afternoon.

The wiki timeline of members :D

a852c490d7ddde2bf703ec4248dfa73c.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom