Votes: 1 6.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This one is OK. Never quite got the love for it.

So Good, Never Again and Nothing Good About This Goodbye are all utter ten moments, mind.

Not bothered about Rachel Stevens, but this topic is going to send me down a Bad Haircut/Nothing Good About This Goodbye/Still Standing spiral again.

Not bothered about Rachel Stevens, but this topic is going to send me down a Bad Haircut/Nothing Good About This Goodbye/Still Standing spiral again.

Yesterday did make me think I’d have to dig out Cocoon for the first time in FOREVER.

Did she ever get famous? By god, she tried everything...

I think I found her on twitter or instagram recently. She does something else now... can't remember.

And yes Cocoon is gorgeous. I've got the proper album on CD (was it ever released properly though?) and also a promo sampler I think... shame she never went anywhere.

The promo album in the sparkly cardboard sleeve?

I believe 90% of all copies that didn't go to landfill are in the possession of a current or ex moopy member.

In fact, we ought to include it on the next moopy scavenger hunt.

The promo album in the sparkly cardboard sleeve?

Yep - 11 tracks with proper lovely artwork and liner notes etc.

I've also got a 5-track CD (jewel case) sampler which has Bad Haircut, Heart Over Mind, Why Me Why Now, Stay Until Summer and Strike A Light on it which I can only assume was a sampler type thing.

Can't even remember how/when I got them :D

Also why did 'Addicted' and 'Coming On Strong' not make the Cocoon tracklist? They were both fantastic. Presumably they'd been given to someone else?

Also why did 'Addicted' and 'Coming On Strong' not make the Cocoon tracklist? They were both fantastic. Presumably they'd been given to someone else?

They were from her first album sessions and then she was dropped. Xenomania produced and so one presumes they kept the rights. I never did get hold of that first sampler.

Cocoon was never released properly, which is a shame because it’s top notch. There were loads of promos of different lengths- a 10 track AND an 11 track if I remember, plus that sampler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom