Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande)

Drops 5-10 on the Hot 100 this week (1-5-10 so far). It's the biggest airplay gainer for the second week in a row, so hopefully it can stabilize and remain in the top ten. If not, I figure it should linger around the top 20 for a decent bit.

It also has more streams already than that (presumably) awful Ari/Bieber duet that came out 2 weeks earlier. For once homophobia LOST :disco:

Aaand a Pride live performance is supposedly happening this week, which may help bring the song back inside the top 5 quicker than expected :disco:

"Rain on Me" just became her first top ten at US pop radio since "Do What U Want". :disco:

POP:
11 10 LADY GAGA & ARIANA GRANDE Rain On Me 9773 8924 849 43.677

+109 Spins
+76 Bullet
+0.190 Audience

Hot 100 run so far is 1-5-10-9-11-

It should hang around the top 20 for a decent while even if it doesn't re-enter the top ten.

raising-hands.png

Oh. Would've been the perfect opportunity to premier the third single. I guess we should take what we can get - no third single.

I'd rather THE HIT gets a proper (and mildly iconic?) performance of some sort, than she comes out and does a really messy and totally alienating perf of BABYLON or something :D (although that does sound quite appealing :disco: )

Interesting there's still no third single announced. They could just chuck Free Woman at radio in UK & Europe without a video and it would get easy airplay.

she comes out and does a really messy and totally alienating perf of BABYLON or something :D (although that does sound quite appealing :disco: )

I'm still wishing and hoping this happens in a "Verse-Chorus-Outro" kinda way and then they move onto Rain On Me with Ari descending from the sky :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom