Random deep/disco/funky/piano house tunes

funky

User

Using the same sample as Johnny Corporate's "Sunday Shouting" from 2000

Jark

gave ur love away
surely one of the best remixes of the year - you'll be all over this @funky!

funky

User
ooh that's fabulous @Jark (and what a pairing quite frankly) but the original is a contender for song of the year for me so it's difficult for me to appreciate another version!

funky

User

I recommend giving this album a whirl... it's wall to wall commercial piano house and it's fabulous....

funky

User
This is more commercial than my usual tastes but it's really growing on me, probably because of Karen Harding, who has appeared on many a fantastic house track in recent years

This quietly released a few weeks back and is slowly gaining a following, and is climbing on iTunes

Jark

gave ur love away
This is more commercial than my usual tastes but it's really growing on me, probably because of Karen Harding, who has appeared on many a fantastic house track in recent years

This quietly released a few weeks back and is slowly gaining a following, and is climbing on iTunes

OMG this is absolutely brilliant. The production is killer.

funky

User
Honey Dijon has got their filthy mits in everything lately, and they keep remixing favourite songs of mine (case in point the 2 below), so I find it difficult to see them as a step up, but there is a LOT of creativity going on here. Need to keep an eye on their stuff.

funky

User
Another deep one. This is very mellow for Felix but it's en vogue. Love Ali Love generally.

Jark

gave ur love away
Basic house bop with an iconic sample to get down to on a Friday night @funky - nothing groundbreaking

I'll listen to yours later!

ameraal

la loi de murphy
i only discovered the 2019 kraak and smaak album recently thanks to naked.

pure joy.

Jark

gave ur love away
this is smashing in the UK currently - it's a bop.

funky

User
And this is giving me late 90s funky house vibes... those disco loops :disco:

Jark

gave ur love away
These aee QUITE A BIT OF FUN - discovered Moksi via your guy Chace (featured on Doorman), @funky and found a few recent bangers with a solid groove. Slow Burn is fucking gorge.

Last edited:

Jark

gave ur love away
big friday-friendly dance tune from Sub Focus

funky

User
Todd Terry has reworked this 1997 Robin S track but it still sounds like it's from the 90s, and is actually better than the original...

funky

User
This is simple but gorgeous... Milk & Sugar have been fairly prolific this year but this one has really piqued my interest

funky

User
And this is giving me late 90s funky house vibes... those disco loops :disco:

Mark Knight has remixed this... very similar to the original but listen closely to the production - clear as crystal with some gorgeous disco touches. The vocal is FIRE

Jark

gave ur love away
Tchami has done some really good stuff this year. Proud is my favourite, check it out @OutSynk. Ghosts and Praise too.

Jark

gave ur love away
this guy genre-hops a bit but falls on the more relaxed side of house in general

I like both of these a lot (art is a SERVE too)

Jark

gave ur love away
and this new one from Faithless is absolutely marvellous.

from the new album I haven't played yet - haven't been keeping up with them post-To All New Arrivals (WHAT AN ALBUM) but maybe I should remedy that...

funky

User
It's a nice album, well produced but doesn't have a lot of tunes. The single is the most instant.

Pipo

Welcome to Chromatica (Wigs not allowed)
I mean, who hasn't used anything by Petit Biscuit as a background song for your beautiful Instagram story?

Jark

gave ur love away
It's a nice album, well produced but doesn't have a lot of tunes. The single is the most instant.
Synthesizer has been blowing my fucking mind this week :o

however much I love u baby
I love my synthesizer more
:disco:

great vocal. great song.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom