Random deep/disco/funky/piano house tunes

Funky

User
I need somewhere to post all the goodness as commercial house is back (again)

David Morales has done a remix of THAT song and it's GAY AS FUCK :D

Pretty sure that's the piano riff from When Loves Take Over as well, not sure if that's lazy or inspired. But I quite like this. Mostly just because it's classic Morales and that lady can SANG

This is quite poppy for MK, but always good to have him back

This is doing well in the charts and is part of that 90s movement for sure

Crazy collab time. This is fantastic indie house. Gets under the skin.

Been really enjoying this FUTURE HOUSE sound or whatever the fuck it’s supposed to be.

Oh anything by Disciples and Sonny Fodera is a YES!

Not heard that Ben Delay track and it’s being added straight to the funky playlist :disco:

I prefer the original but this funky house remix is quite good:

Oooh I love this. It's also admittedly the only one I stopped at because I can't deal with a rubbish thumbnail like this.

Mh12q6A.png

Not as good as other Solardo / Paul Woolford tracks but I do like the piano. Might grow

Kraak & Smaak sighting! Fairly recent track given a disco makeover

And another one given a 90s deep house remix. They're nothing if not prolific in 2020...

German house legends Milk & Sugar team up with UK house legends Full Intention on a simple but fun disco ditty. Probably needs remixing but I like it

This one is a few years old but it's just been added to streaming with some new remixes... this is the best one though. Groovy deep house. And it features the fabulous Stephanie Cooke on vocals

Now THIS is fabulous but makes me want to book an Ibiza holiday :( Dennis Ferrer is a LEGEND

isn't it JUST. I threw it in at the end and it's actually the best of the week

funky this thread is a BLESSING

I am in another plane of existence right now and this soundtrack is precisement what the doctor ordered

really liking this melancholic house/synthwave/edm fusion remix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom