Random deep/disco/funky/piano house tunes

Using the same sample as Johnny Corporate's "Sunday Shouting" from 2000

ooh that's fabulous @Jark (and what a pairing quite frankly) but the original is a contender for song of the year for me so it's difficult for me to appreciate another version!

I recommend giving this album a whirl... it's wall to wall commercial piano house and it's fabulous....

This is more commercial than my usual tastes but it's really growing on me, probably because of Karen Harding, who has appeared on many a fantastic house track in recent years

This quietly released a few weeks back and is slowly gaining a following, and is climbing on iTunes

This is more commercial than my usual tastes but it's really growing on me, probably because of Karen Harding, who has appeared on many a fantastic house track in recent years

This quietly released a few weeks back and is slowly gaining a following, and is climbing on iTunes

OMG this is absolutely brilliant. The production is killer.

Honey Dijon has got their filthy mits in everything lately, and they keep remixing favourite songs of mine (case in point the 2 below), so I find it difficult to see them as a step up, but there is a LOT of creativity going on here. Need to keep an eye on their stuff.

Another deep one. This is very mellow for Felix but it's en vogue. Love Ali Love generally.

Basic house bop with an iconic sample to get down to on a Friday night @funky - nothing groundbreaking

I'll listen to yours later!

i only discovered the 2019 kraak and smaak album recently thanks to naked.

pure joy.

And this is giving me late 90s funky house vibes... those disco loops :disco:

These aee QUITE A BIT OF FUN - discovered Moksi via your guy Chace (featured on Doorman), @funky and found a few recent bangers with a solid groove. Slow Burn is fucking gorge.

Last edited:
Todd Terry has reworked this 1997 Robin S track but it still sounds like it's from the 90s, and is actually better than the original...

This is simple but gorgeous... Milk & Sugar have been fairly prolific this year but this one has really piqued my interest

And this is giving me late 90s funky house vibes... those disco loops :disco:

Mark Knight has remixed this... very similar to the original but listen closely to the production - clear as crystal with some gorgeous disco touches. The vocal is FIRE

Tchami has done some really good stuff this year. Proud is my favourite, check it out @OutSynk. Ghosts and Praise too.

this guy genre-hops a bit but falls on the more relaxed side of house in general

I like both of these a lot (art is a SERVE too)

and this new one from Faithless is absolutely marvellous.

from the new album I haven't played yet - haven't been keeping up with them post-To All New Arrivals (WHAT AN ALBUM) but maybe I should remedy that...

It's a nice album, well produced but doesn't have a lot of tunes. The single is the most instant.

I mean, who hasn't used anything by Petit Biscuit as a background song for your beautiful Instagram story?

It's a nice album, well produced but doesn't have a lot of tunes. The single is the most instant.
Synthesizer has been blowing my fucking mind this week :o

however much I love u baby
I love my synthesizer more
:disco:

great vocal. great song.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom