Random synthwave songs

The White Lies song is very good. They've pretty much been doing that sound the last couple of albums.

There is some synthwave type stuff in amongst the more general eighties influences on this album:

While I found her album a bit average, this low key synthpop moment in amongst all the bangers is actually quite gorgeous...

Haven't listened to the new album yet but this is my favourite so far and the other tracks have all been pretty decent

I don't think this is as big as Renegade but it is still good:

Album in March.

New song from Claudia Valentina, previously falsely rumoured to be the UK's Eurovision hopeful this year:

This album is really really good. Not dreamy synths but very 80s new wave alt pop. A lot of rock bands doing it now but these have been doing it for a few albums now and nice to see it hasn’t been diminishing returns (for me - I think a lot of people prefer their more guitar based roots)

Lucky is probably one of my most played songs this year but I was a bit disappointed with the album on the first play. Maybe I wasn't in the mood but a few songs went into grating territory.

Give it another go, I think it’s very similar to the last album and I loved that. It’s quite fun

This is a lovely album of 80s soundtrack nostalgia. Nothing earth shattering just very warm and dreamy

I think it came out months ago and only just got round to listening to it.

This is a lovely album of 80s soundtrack nostalgia. Nothing earth shattering just very warm and dreamy

I think it came out months ago and only just got round to listening to it.

This is a huge YES from me :disco:

I prefer the less understated ones. When they get exciting they do it in a lovely melodic way and it ticks all my buttons and MORE.

It’s definitely a grower of an album. There’s a lot of paint by numbers versions of this sound about but there’s some reaL TUNES on this album.

@Tisch I couldn't find your thread so resurrecting this. Thought you might like. Big Wild are/is usually more of a funk outfit but this reversion fits the synthwave mould nicely

To me that has echoes of late 80s Britpop… Stone Roses etc. but with layers of synth thrown in. I like it, it’s quite unusual.

• Love
Reactions: RJN
I like that! Quite 00's boyband as well.
To me that has echoes of late 80s Britpop… Stone Roses etc. but with layers of synth thrown in. I like it, it’s quite unusual.
I was thinking George Michael some... It really does sound like so many things

I listened to his last album today and liked it too

@Tisch Wolfclub released a new album, it's really good, mostly because it just does exactly what you want it to do. More of the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom