RANDOM THINGS YOU HATE

:(
5b85793d-54f0-4035-9217-7eb23f3d13f3.png

BAD LIARS.

I’m talking when it comes to work. There are ways to blag your way through excuses for not being a model employee, but I have to deal with the worst excuses for someone who is clearly watching Netflix all day.

What is a SHORT LIFE GROUP and why does it sound so sinister?

Never heard of it but I’m sure it will reach us sometime soon.

Idea showers must be like the ”workshops” and ”brainstorms” we have here which are always the worst and always leads to nothing that couldn’t have been discussed and decided on in ten minutes.

BAD LIARS.

I’m talking when it comes to work. There are ways to blag your way through excuses for not being a model employee, but I have to deal with the worst excuses for someone who is clearly watching Netflix all day.
Lazy liars too, when people don't even bother to come up with an excuse you can use to justify them to someone else.

Oh I sometimes enjoy a lazy or completely preposterous lie just to see if someone will call me out on it.

Oh I sometimes enjoy a lazy or completely preposterous lie just to see if someone will call me out on it.
Id' rather something like that than the DAILY excuses of:

"Oh my computer was doing a security update"
"I had issues saving the spreadsheet"
"I did respond to you, it must have not gone through for some reason"
*after appearing Away on Teams for a whole hour* "Sorry, just popped to the loo/made a cup of tea"

I've said before, but when I was a decision maker with the DWP I used to have to accept if people had good cause for failing to attend medical examinations or not. Invariably my decision depended on how entertained I was by their story.

This did actually happen last year when I did the office Family Fortunes. My manager’s manager was most displeased that his answers did not appear, but he found the email in his Draft folder and had to apologise :D

There's a new Herbal Essences advert and the Voice-over woman has a terrible lisp. Surely if you have a lisp the LAST job you should have is a Voice-over person.

"Herbal Ethentheth"

I surely must have said this already but the fear of repetition hasn't stopped me before: overly obvious AUTOTUNE. Especially when it's particularly metallic

MY EARS :argh:

I surely must have said this already but the fear of repetition hasn't stopped me before: overly obvious AUTOTUNE. Especially when it's particularly metallic

MY EARS :argh:
It’s my pet hate when you hear obviously good singers being lazily auto tuned on recordings by shit producers. Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande come to mind.

I dont know why but I find it sexy when people can't pronounce s or r properly.
:disco: Oh I'm all for imperfections. (I was talking to someone yesterday who said that he actively prefers faces which are asymmetrical. I fully approved.) A whistled S could get a bit grating over time though (despite initial amusement possibilities)

BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE SLAGS (writes Uncle "No Self-Awareness" Off Topic)

I give you: washing up the saucepan and (principally) masher after cooking mashed potato :argh:

Not to sound all BOURGEOIS but who goes to effort of mashing potato when it comes helpfully PRE-MADE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom