RANDOM THINGS YOU HATE

Anyway, the sausages have gone furry so that's my lovely HAND-CURATED MASH DINNER ruined

I surely must have said this already but the fear of repetition hasn't stopped me before: overly obvious AUTOTUNE. Especially when it's particularly metallic

MY EARS :argh:

I know she's not a VOCALISTE but Maxonna's modern output would be much better if she didn't feel the need to smooth out EVERYTHING.

Like, was there any need for Ghost Town to go through the Glee cast filter?

Reactions: Zu
Anyway, the sausages have gone furry so that's my lovely HAND-CURATED MASH DINNER ruined
Cue hastily contrived excuse to go to LIDL. And just look at what's on offer!

2173053_9.jpg

I bought some FISH that I froze as soon as I got home but I’ve thawed it and it smells fucking RANK :(

I mean there’s rank and there’s YOU’RE GONNA DIE IF YOU EAT IT rank.

BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE SLAGS (writes Uncle "No Self-Awareness" Off Topic)

I give you: washing up the saucepan and (principally) masher after cooking mashed potato :argh:
This is why mums have a DISHWASHER

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
I really hate the type of trains I’ve been using this week. They have little 4-seat groups face to face, but all the two seaters are facing inward so you have to ride sideways (I hate that).

it seems really inefficient too, because all travellers, solo or otherwise, really want these so you end up with seat hogs. One man put down bags on two of the seats and bizarrely ran his very long headphone cable through one of the standing passenger hand grip loops (?!)

Yeah another woman bagged a booth seat, but her large suitcase in the footwell of the two window seats, sat on the aisle seat, took her shoes off and put her feet up on the fourth seat.

I find that so horrible, just the level of selfishness and lack of consideration

Yeah another woman bagged a booth seat, but her large suitcase in the footwell of the two window seats, sat on the aisle seat, took her shoes off and put her feet up on the fourth seat.

I find that so horrible, just the level of selfishness and lack of consideration
It’s just the fact that it’s fine to do that on a near empty carriage, but they then do some bad acting, pretending to be completely oblivious to lots of people getting on the train to avoid having to make room for them.

My MarComms person referring to her department of just her as the "Valuable Content Department"

Last edited:
  • BOOM BOOM
Reactions: GNL
Fuck Moopy’s drag, huh?
FUCK IT ALL :disco:

I've recently had to claw actual stances out of people who thought it appropriate to send me passive-aggressive texts with very obvious subtexts. Do I have the time, interest and energy for this? No I do not. I'm very busy organising charity events and galas to help stray pets and orphans thank you very much

Also CUNTISH CONDESCENSION and KNOW-ALLS

:enya:

TO BOP isn't quite as bad as BOPS but it's not far off. Anyway I'm sure "bops" was a Popjustice invention. Whatever next? Spreading our bussies for VASILIOS?*

*Obviously I MIGHT CONSIDER IT :tongueout:
Whither DIGNITY? :(

(I have actually had a nice trip that I’m sure has done me a world of good, but there’s a lot more stimulus in Tokyo that being stuck in my apartment so that’s why I’ve posted a lot)

Phone chargers that only work when you position them in a VERY SPECIFIC WAY.

See also my refusal to replace said chargers until they’ve completely given up.

YES! Although it seems to be an issue with my phone, from the moment I bought it, sometimes the headphones stop working because it’s not in perfect. I had fun waking up realising it hadn’t charged and was on 3% just before I wanted to go on a trip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom