RANDOM THINGS YOU HATE

Oh God definitely NO to that. What sort of SICK GHOUL does that?

Also: people insisting on using CHAT during seminars on Zoom. Nobody’s interested! SHUT UP
No this is a god send. It means they don't interrupt or ask things at the end so it is over quicker

Oh you have to remember how to "pop out" the chat so it doesn't GET IN THE WAY with people's INANE comments

This caff in Bournemouth I have to SEE every DAY.

D3D6EA64-AF1C-4FF9-BA81-186DA2170A56.jpeg

“LE MUNCH”

:middlefinger::opinion::doublechin::daniellemiddlefinger::stopthefuck::tableflip:

Also the state of the various LE MUNCH fonts. I’m going to call them and tell them they should be executed :)

Actually I hate the word MUNCH generally. In my previously alluded to PA YEARS, the woman to whom I was PA used to trot over and say SORRY TO BOTHER YOU WHILE YOU’RE MUNCHING ON YOUR LUNCH

NO YOU AREN’T JUST DIE

Tantrums? CHECK
Tears? CHECK
Everyone pitted against each other? CHECK
People taking it personally? CHECK
Stroke-inducing hysteria? CHECK

CASE CONCLUDED
By that standard, the Chromatica remix thread is also moopyrate

Tantrums? CHECK
Tears? CHECK

CASE CONCLUDED
Now I love a Zu flight of fancy as much as the next unhinged individual but I am really not with you here.

Tantrums? CHECK
Tears? CHECK

CASE CONCLUDED
That’s EVERY THREAD that’s EVER BEEN POSTED ON HERE

Some very strange overreactions here to what was an observation rather than a critique but hey ho :)

Do you know what I fucking hate? I hate when the producers on The Chase will throw in a stupid question every now and again about an obscure South African hula hoopist just because her name is Minky Flapper and then Bradley Walsh has one of those pretend laughing fits where he gurns like a punctured ballbag and stupid people share the clips on Twitter because they're lol comedy gold even though they're manufactured to buggery because why would anyone in fucking Britain know Minky Flapper won bronze at the indoor hula hooping championships in 1998?

Bradley Walsh in general gets on my tits. Nothing to do with him as a person as he seems quite nice, it's just that some combination of him, Holly Willoughby, Romesh Ranganathan and Denise Van Outen are on FUCKING EVERYTHING to the point where you feel like they're stalking you.

Someone sitting next to you on a crowded train and then ONLY doing things that involved elbows sticking out. Especially if they are just draping their puffy sleeves over my arm.

I usually take advantage of train movement to nudge them uncomfortably close so they move

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom