RANDOM THINGS YOU HATE

Ebay sellers who package items ridiculously well, but so well they are almost impossible to open without damaging what is inside.

Asking a question on Facebook and just getting several people liking it even though they don’t reply/know anything about it.

What function does that serve?!

A little :sour: too that my latest video got a surprising number of likes on Facebook but it’s the one with the least views and Youtube likes

FAKE LAUGHTER

There's someone outside continually forcing loud, fake laughter, presumably in an attempt to impress some BLOKE. Darling with that noise he's more likely to want to STRANGLE RATHER THAN FUCK YOU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, etc.

This evening’s irritant is LIGHT TITTERING

Never mind, I’m off out soon so hopefully they’ll be dead by the time I get back :disco:

The pronunciation of caramel in North American English

Car-mull

I had to stop watching a recipe earlier because of it :(

Reactions: RJN
A random thing I hate is when a dessert I want has caramel in it. I don’t hate caramel, but I would never choose it and it often detracts from things

A random thing I hate is when a dessert I want has caramel in it. I don’t hate caramel, but I would never choose it and it often detracts from things

I sort of get that with chocolate, there’s not a lot of subtlety when it’s used and it takes over

That said I would happily drown in custard and caramel

I love actual mangos but mango flavored things can be sickening

Frankly bizarre meals that I only ever see clips of being served and never people eating them, in particular today I watched a server pour molten cheese over some fries, completely flooding them, and continued over the hamburger, finally spiralling the last strand on the bun.

the fries will be soggy and totally engulfed, the hamburger bun is now impossible to hold, and you’ve got to eat about 1kg of rapidly cooling cheese

And as for certain English pronounciation; I hate that r-sound that some British/Australians and others add to words that end with an a. I only noticed this a couple of years ago and for some reason it annoys me. :)

Today I heard a man saying ”siester” about siesta.

Last edited:
And as for certain English pronounciation; I hate that r-sound that some British/Australians and others add to words that end with an a. I only noticed this a couple of years ago and for some reason it annoys me. :)

Today I head a man saying ”siester” about siesta.

Or in general just adding the letter R into words in where it doesn't belong i.e. CHICARGO :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom