RANDOM THINGS YOU LOVE

You. Yes, you, dear reader! <3

(Wait I've already covered that, but still, it bears repeating, this site is full of absolute darlings, and I'd cuddle any who wanted one)

Probably also been covered, but laying in bed while it's absolutely hammering down with rain outside. So, so cosy.

That was one hell of a rabbit hole I fell back down!

Sorry, I don't wish to make light of it. I know that many people here were worried about me and I apologise for putting them through it. I was in a place that was a mix of darkness, pain, wanting to numb the pain and feeling a huge lack of self-respect. But I've turned a big corner now and I have no intention of going back.

I've actually been drug free for almost two months now. One thing I wanted to do was to be both confident and comfortable in my sobriety before I came back here. I wanted to treat you with that respect.

Sorry, I don't wish to make light of it. I know that many people here were worried about me and I apologise for putting them through it. I was in a place that was a mix of darkness, pain, wanting to numb the pain and feeling a huge lack of self-respect. But I've turned a big corner now and I have no intention of going back.

I've actually been drug free for almost two months now. One thing I wanted to do was to be both confident and comfortable in my sobriety before I came back here. I wanted to treat you with that respect.
Hey x

This is entirely your call to make of course but never forget we embrace you and see you no different no matter if you feel on top of things or at the lowest of lows, @Nancy - but great to read that you're turned a corner. Don't be too harsh on yourself for the tailend of 2021, be proud of the last two months. I'm sure that's taken a lot.

So pleased to hear you're now in a better space. Welcome back! 😚

Welcome home, petal. We were all rooting for you.

(That came out as rotting first. Also worked…)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So glad you're back - and thriving :disco:

Staring intently at men with beards and trying to picture what they would look like without one.

Hundreds and thousands sprinkles

D1062_18_325_1200.jpg

Two of the newer people to our department have bonded over a shared love of Monster Energy drunks. If ever one of them spots a new flavour, they bring it in for the other and I just think that's cute.

all the stations on the Osaka loop line have different jingles

The Tokyo Yamanote line does this too but not all stations so…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom