Randonautica

Kratz

cos you're a LIAR!
Has anybody used this app? It seems mildly fascinating in a Pokémon Go-ish / urban exploitation way but I don’t understand the rationale for the positions it selects (Anomalies / Blind Spots etc).

Keen to try it (don’t want to get kidnapped).

I've tried it twice, both with the same friend

The first time we focused on a man for her as our intention and it led us precisely to a field where men our age (dads) were playing football and she got talking to someone on the "sidelines" or whatever they're called :horny:

The second time it was my choice to pick the intention and I picked FUN :shy: and it led us to a housing estate and there was nothing fun happening anywhere and so we were about to leave and I noticed a yellow piece of cardboard on the ground which I picked up. It was packaging for fireworks that said FUN across it in big letters :o

SO 100% SUCCESS RECORD

I fully love that it worked and the random conspiracy theories that it is linked to! I need to work out what each configuration means but I just have the patience to research I just want to DO.

I'm intrigued by this review that I saw in the app store

Works perfectly. If you have wife and kids, don't bring them. 4/5

I’m off to Westfield now so I’ll try it when I’m there and see if it finds me a lovely pair of SHOES or something

Well it just took me to a house with some beer boxes outside waiting for the bin collection

Perhaps there was something LIFE-CHANGING in the boxes but I wasn’t about to look like a tramp by finding out

It’s irritating me already with its bullshit anyway. ANOMALIES! PSEUDO BLIND SPOTS! Z SCORES! Wot the fack u on about m8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom