Raquel Welch DEAD

On Youtube in full!

The gym scene from around 46.30 is really quite something as well!

All I can say is WOW WHAT AN AMAZING FILM WISH IT COULD HAVE GONE ON FOR LONGER

Nice to see where Madonna's got all her behavioural inspiration from over the last decade :disco:

• Love
Reactions: VoR
Why am I watching this shit AGAIN? (:D)

It's for whatever reason led me to seeking out that book by Lena Pepitone about Marilyn Monroe which I read when I was a teenager and believed every word to be true. However...

Lena Pepitone has admitted that this book was fabricated. (:() So please do not take everything in it as truth. It portrays Marilyn in a very bad light. How anyone could remember all the detailed conversation so many years after the fact is beyond me. The biggest reason to doubt Pepitone's account is the fact that her English is very poor. I doubt very much that communication between herself and Marilyn is the way is appears in the book. I met Lena in 2005 and I could barely understand anything she said. (:D)

The gym scene really is ludicrous. Everyone crowding round to have a chat. As if anyone there would be remotely interested in her or care who she was. Very touching rendition of 'Happy Birthday 21' though :disco:

Also the DEMENTED TRAMPOLINING (very rude to ignore a star of that magnitude though :() and the CASSETTE!

TICKETS FOR CELEBRATION TOUR NOW AVAILABLE - VIP GRAZING STATION INCLUDES FREE TOPPY CARROT AND GRAPE :disco:

960.jpg

TICKETS FOR CELEBRATION TOUR NOW AVAILABLE - VIP GRAZING STATION INCLUDES FREE TOPPY CARROT AND GRAPE :disco:

960.jpg

I think this is my favourite song.

"Young and beautiful
Your looks will never be gone!
When the others turn you OFF
Who will be turning you ON?"

"YOU. WILL. YOU....WILL!"

:disco:

"Young and beautiful

All of the songs are very special and rather charming and exquisite but I do think that’s the highlight :disco:

The gym scene really is ludicrous. Everyone crowding round to have a chat. As if anyone there would be remotely interested in her or care who she was. Very touching rendition of 'Happy Birthday 21' though :disco:

Also the DEMENTED TRAMPOLINING (very rude to ignore a star of that magnitude though :() and the CASSETTE!

Oh what is that line again - "just one more year to wait!" at the number 15 or something 🤣

I’ll be inconsolable the day Piggy dies :(
I’m sorry to dish up a Santa moment after all this delicious Sextette goodness but she’s made of fabric and isn’t a real pig. However the good news is that this means she’ll never die although they might have to pop her in the wash at some point so her head might get torn off during the spin

"Young and beautiful

I’ve just had a AHAHAHAHA moment at the notion of anyone in the entire world genuinely having a “favourite song” from box office smash SEXTETTE :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom