Real Housewives Misc Chat

Which (if ANY) do you watch?:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m sure they will record and edit it, they’re doing the same with WWHL. They tried a love reunion once (Miami season 1) and it was a nightmare.

I hope they record them all individually so we get good quality and not shitty zoom connections.

I just watched the Potomac episode where Katie Rost GOES MISSING :eyes: :D then they randomly send Gizelle and Candiace to the bottom of the sea in a submarine and Karen comes out as the queen of consent and lays the smack down on Michael Darby :disco:

WHAT A SHOW! :disco:

Episode 2 of RHONY.

I thought Ramona's patience was admirable (and surprising) given Luann's reaction to the room situation. She was the perfect hostess in that sense, until she got dragged into the tattoo chatter by the other women.

How did Luann not know to rein it in a bit after seeing how badly she came across in last season's fish room saga?! She was arguably even worse in this episode, because Ramona genuinely thought she was doing her a favour and giving her what was essentially her own apartment. Though obviously I'm glad she responded in the way that she did, cos TV.

I mean she did stick her in the basement with the old tv. Ramona is a monster, the way she made Tinsley and Leah clean up.

RHONY is looking good after the first two episodes. I did not really notice Bethany's absence too much and everyone is still bonkers enough to fill the time. Luann's illusions of grandeur, Sonja's.. whatever it is, Ramona's delusion and general madness. Dorinda is totally going off the deep end. It's been coming on for several seasons though.

WELL GAYS i LOVED the Beverley Hills premieré :D

- The extended scene of Rinna flopping around with a crown (in soft focus?) was literally made for internet gays to clip out and use ad-infinity.
- Garcelle is GORGEOUS and so fab, and seems like the lightning bolt this show needs. Love her so far, she reminds me of a more refined Gizelle from Potomac.
- OMG Kyle’s runway show :D Loved the woman with the pink hair politely telling her to FUCK OFF to her own face at her own show :D
- I’ve also been rewatching series one, and fuck I love Camille Grammar. Why is she not full time, Bravo do not deserve her.

Rinna with the crown with the LVP god voice sent me. I enjoy Rinna a lot, also Dorit and Erika seem to have settled in. Garcelle is just amazing, very natural. Sutton is a dud and that D&G outfit was hilariously bad.

Teddi remains one of the all time worst housewives, she’s Cindy Barshop levels of boring.

OMG WHY is Teddi still in it? Genuine question.
Beverley Hills seems to be a lot CAMPER this season :D watch it tank like the new New York season in ratings as a result.

And FUCK ME, Apollo could sit on my face like a chair FOR AS LONG AS HE LIKES*

*Juan Potomac is free to do this also :disco:

Talking of New York RATINGS, as this first two episodes so far have been such an undeniable ratings BOMB (seriously, it’s down 500,000 viewers on last season in a LOCKDOWN period) it does make me concerned for future seasons as a result.

I’m sure Ramona, Dorina and probably LuAnn don’t come particularly cheap for reality TV standards these days, and they are all getting a bit OLD for target demographic. If things don’t pick up FAST I can see a big shake up (centred around Leah as anchor) on horizon.

Poor broke Sonja would clearly be first on chopping block too!

Sutton is a bad bitch icon and her ex husband deserves DEATH for denying her a diamond.

She was due to be a full time housewife and a lot of her solo scenes and storyline included her children, but her ex husband decided he didn’t want them on the show so everything had to be cut resulting in her losing her diamond.

Babs is an even more interesting story. She was also due to be an apple holder, but her married lover (a woman) was in a lot of the scenes and they got worried that this woman’s husband would twig, so Babs sued Bravo to have it all scrubbed and they lost a lot of footage (which is why the Season 11 trailer has a lot of stuff that never appeared in the season) and so Babs lost her apple.

But Babs never fit in, the women barely acknowledged her all season.

They were very cruel towards her and it probably didn’t help.

Omg WHY would you film Housewives with your SECRET LESBIAN LOVER featuring in scenes and expect it not to be broadcast on TV :D

I did like Babs, she was warm and fun - but she’s hardly a HUGE LOSS to New York as a whole.

Sutton however, with her shady confessionals, and general dementor of existing in some sort of other universe to the other woman has masses of potential :disco:

But Babs never fit in, the women barely acknowledged her all season.

Wasn’t Babs actually genuine LONG TERM FRIENDS with LuAnn, who then ditched her on TV at the first opportunity possible :D

God bless Ramona and Sonja literally STEALING MULTIPLE LOBSTERS from Babs’ famed clam bake for some reason I can’t quite recall (was Dorinda ILL?!)

That was the best opening episode of RHOBH there's been in a while. BH is often quite slow in getting going, but they got right into it this time.

I'm no fan of Dorit, but it's looking like she's turned a corner. Bringing up her legal issues and then later making fun of herself for them - finally. And also properly laying in to Kyle for that bullshit new fashion line of 'hers'. I also like that the producers didn't hold back with their edit on that Kyle situation. I can't remember her being blatantly made look that bad since maybe s1 or s2! "I like animals and nature prints....so I send some pictures that I like to Shahida and they end up on her clothes". Mortifying.

The highlight for the episode for me, however, was definitely Sutton. She already has the potential to be the best friend-of since Dana Wilkey in s2. And by best I mean most cringeworthy, car-crash inclusion to the cast. I could not look away - her ugly D&G concoction, her disgust at all of the other ladies' fashions, her comfort at saying exactly what she thought of them on camera, and her obvious discomfort at being around any of them. Incredible. I'm gagging for more of her already.

I’ve also been rewatching series one, and fuck I love Camille Grammar. Why is she not full time, Bravo do not deserve her.

The Camille situation is so frustrating. She had arguably THE best ever one-season villain performance ever executed across the whole franchise. So bad, however, that the backlash was too overwhelming for her to ever present her uncensored self on camera again. And so we ended up with a completely subdued, clinical and in-check Camille for the season afterwards, until she got so boring she faded out. When she's come back in recent seasons, bits of the REAL Camille has spilled out (her support of Brett Kavanaugh at that dinner), and she did do her best to stir things up after LVP left last year. But I don't know - either she's too afraid to come back full time in case the real Camille comes out, or Bravo are too afraid to have her back full time in case the real Camille doesn't come out. But whatever the truth, it's so frustrating that we're being denied the absolute horror of a reality TV personality that we were given in season 1.

The thing with Camille in Season 9 is as messy as she was towards the other ladies, they gave her nothing back. Like when she came for Dorit they all closed rank and shut it down, and there was only so much she could without coming off as a raving lunatic like she did at the reunion.

The thing with Camille in Season 9 is as messy as she was towards the other ladies, they gave her nothing back. Like when she came for Dorit they all closed rank and shut it down, and there was only so much she could without coming off as a raving lunatic like she did at the reunion.

True - they had what was almost a pact to not go after each other once LVP left. But that appears to have ended now, what with Dorit going IN on Kyle in episode one, and with Denise being on the outs later in the season.

I hope Camille doesn't let the opportunity of Brandi and Kim being back pass, and comes out all guns blazing once again.

The latest RHONY is amazing. Watching Sonja try to get it on with that poof of a boy and then Luanne sweeping in with her pussy jokes and Ramona trying to pretend she’s proper with her tits out and that shawl. I love these women.

Can’t wait for next week’s “there’s a vibrator in the chicken”

Next week’s episode already looks iconic.

I really wasn’t prepared for a three part insane trip bonanza from these ladies. They should have WARNED US.

I know....to get a gem so early in the season.

Last edited:
Leah letting loose and throwing torches. Sonja already being loose. Luann lamenting the lower levels. Tinsley coming across as the most level-headed (despite speaking Chinese with her dogs). Ramona immediately making us of Beth's absence and morphing into the terrifying social butterfly monster she is. THE VIBRATOR IN THE CHICKEN.

Iconique.

Luann's delusion has reached new levels that I didn't think were possible even for her.

Gets invited to stay at someone's 8.5 million dollar home in the Hamptons. "I can't believe I've left my beautiful home to come and stay in someone's basement that smells of dog piss and is full of spiders". Leaves at 1am to go home. Fires off a disgusted text to the hostess telling her why.

Why do I love this awful woman so much. :disco:

OH MY GOD at this week’s New York..! These women (mainly Sonja) REALLY let loose when Bethenny isn’t around right :D

i had to watch it twice to take it all in...so so so so many moments, then it ends with ANOTHER iconic text message and THAT trailer..!

Oh my god that trailer, I can’t even talk about this weeks episode because the trailer was so batshit insane - the vibrator in the chicken! Ramona’s house being trashed! Leah throwing fire around (?)

I feel like the editing on NY and BH is top-notch this season - definitely taking a leaf from what has made Potomac so fun. The women bringing it so hard obviously helps too :disco:

Sorry just another post to say: OH MY GOD AT THIS WEEK’S NEW YORK EPISODE as I don’t think I made that clear enough.

I also cannot WAIT for the currently prim, proper and sober Countess to reveal her true colours. Surely any episode now this facade will crumble :disco:

GOODNIGHT FROM THE LOWER LEVEL!

Last edited:
Talking of New York RATINGS, as this first two episodes so far have been such an undeniable ratings BOMB (seriously, it’s down 500,000 viewers on last season in a LOCKDOWN period) it does make me concerned for future seasons as a result.

I’m sure Ramona, Dorina and probably LuAnn don’t come particularly cheap for reality TV standards these days, and they are all getting a bit OLD for target demographic. If things don’t pick up FAST I can see a big shake up (centred around Leah as anchor) on horizon.

Poor broke Sonja would clearly be first on chopping block too!

So THANKFULLY this week New York mysteriously rebounded about 20% in the ratings, which was frankly MUCH NEEDED. Hopefully they can keep shifting up a bit over the next few weeks, as the show is sadly in the older echelons of Bravo's target demographic which is what they REALLY care about.

The Beverley Hills premiere was also down about 15% on last season too..!

So THANKFULLY this week New York mysteriously rebounded about 20% in the ratings, which was frankly MUCH NEEDED. Hopefully they can keep shifting up a bit over the next few weeks, as the show is sadly in the older echelons of Bravo's target demographic which is what they REALLY care about.

The Beverley Hills premiere was also down about 15% on last season too..!

I wouldn’t worry so much about ratings, everything is down. Also there’s streaming and all sorts of things involved.

Bethenny has been speaking out about the ratings in Page Six over the last few days, commenting that ratings are up everywhere right now (they're not) aside from RHONY, and that they're so down because rich women misbehaving isn't what people want to watch right now - which is another load of bs.

What this means is that it'll be at least another two seasons now before we can expect to see her back. She's not quite burned a bridge, but she's at the very least mirrored the burn that Ramona gave her on Brooklyn bridge that time.

In Atlanta we've had the last episode of the season now, but I've not heard anything about the reunion since that announcement a few weeks back that it would be done remotely.

No word on when nor how :confused:

I was wondering about that last night, they need time to shoot and edit. I don’t want a half arsed affair even if the season was average.

Apparently the reunion is filming on Thursday to air the week after.

A small positive thing about Corona is the fans turning on Kelly Dodd finally after she said that the virus is god’s way of thinning the herd and she’s been filming herself out and about following her boyfriend (also got tested twice). I always thought she was a loud dumb nightmare so I’m happy.

Apparently the reunion is filming on Thursday to air the week after.

Thanks, it's gonna be so intriguing to see how the whole thing plays out.

A small positive thing about Corona is the fans turning on Kelly Dodd finally after she said that the virus is god’s way of thinning the herd and she’s been filming herself out and about following her boyfriend (also got tested twice). I always thought she was a loud dumb nightmare so I’m happy.

I went on Kelly's twitter yesterday to see what she'd been saying, and was astounded to see one of her most recent tweets was in support of the business of her "best friend" - said best friend being the cute gay from a UK series of The Apprentice a few years back, Sanjay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom