Real Housewives Misc Chat

Which (if ANY) do you watch?:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s not like I don’t HAVE THE TIME! I’m thinking Auckland first then Sydney when a little less fragile.

I ADORE Sydney, but it truly is quite the hurricane. Along with Miami season 2, it's the Housewives equivalent to waking up with a RAGING HANGOVER (or hard on that just WON'T GO DOWN). I remember feeling genuinely a bit emotionally exhausted by the time I finished it :D

Last edited:
Stan Matty always though :disco:

tumblr_om20rgr5ao1spgk1lo1_500.gifv

Oh how awful, she was LOVELY from what I saw of Johannesburg. There was an episode where they went to Botswana and met her family, then to some event where everyone ripped the piss out of Christall (standard). RIP :(

I've done this (I can add options as mod but I think only admin can make votes visible). I've had to add it after "Other" though, otherwise the person who voted Other will lose that vote. Although the Other is probably Jersey :D
Thanks!
Channel Islands Ladies GIF by Real Housewives of Jersey

RIP Shahs of Sunset. It’s been limping to its death for a while now.

I really liked Shahs of Sunset but the show got very tiring with the same feuds and the newer characters were not great (Destiny :zombie:).

Mike has recently been arrested on domestic violence charges which really does not surprise me and I’m sure that didn’t help with the decision to cancel it.

I really liked Shahs of Sunset but the show got very tiring with the same feuds and the newer characters were not great (Destiny :zombie:).

Mike has recently been arrested on domestic violence charges which really does not surprise me and I’m sure that didn’t help with the decision to cancel it.

Yeah these things have a limited shelf life. It kinda fell apart once Asa left.

Caroline: You know what you are? You're a clown.
Danielle: I'm a clown. Really?
Caroline: Your whole life is a joke.
Danielle: You're saying this, sitting there with red hair? I'm the clown?
Caroline: Yes, you are.
Danielle: Really?
Caroline: Yeah. No matter how hard you try, no matter what you do, no matter who you talk to, okay, you will not hurt me. Do you know why? I have integrity, okay, and I sit here and I tell you the truth, okay? And when I called you garbage, I meant you were garbage."

Shakespeare wishes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom