Real Housewives Misc Chat

Which (if ANY) do you watch?:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m bored tonight so I’m watching the reunion for the latest season of Southern Charm and oh my god I had forgotten how awful these people are.

Also these garbage men who started out hot are so bloated and jittery and the women are emaciated and jittery. They all look like they’re twitching on cocaine.

I'm sure this is of limited interest, but I'm low-key enjoying RHO JERSEY :D

- Tessa is such an incredible HATE WATCH. The most insufferable, overbearing woman I've seen on Housewives since ANDREA MOSS! I'm sure she must have initially pitched the show to ITV as some sort of British Kardashians focused on her AWFUL FAMILY before it was re-tooled into a Housewives show. She gets about 50% more screen-time than the other women :D
- Kate is obviously the highlight, but I wish she was channelling a bit more GINA LIANO, I like the Aussie one too - the argument about shagging in a graveyard is ridiculous :D
- Ashley is AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL, and clearly going to be pushed to the front if this mess makes it to season 2. There are SO MANY girls in the UK just like her.
- Margaret is wonderfully bizarre. Her laboured way of speaking, and that scene where she sang Happy Birthday in dog language that seemed to go on for an ETERNITY!
- I'd ditch Jane and initial fave Hedi if it gets another season and bring in a friend for the Australian.
I loved Jersey! A really unlikeable bunch of women (apart from Kate) but great telly. My favourite thing was waiting for Tallia Storm to turn up and follow her mum around at every social event going, chipping in on conversations as if she knew what she was talking about.

Hello, we just subscribed for Hayu and watched the first episode of Melbourne. Can I join the club? Is there hazing involved?
tumblr_nbbymtb1kU1sonlo9o1_400.gif

I loved Jersey! A really unlikeable bunch of women (apart from Kate) but great telly. My favourite thing was waiting for Tallia Storm to turn up and follow her mum around at every social event going, chipping in on conversations as if she knew what she was talking about.

Not starting a Real Housewives of Jersey thread remains the greatest mistake of my ENTIRE LIFE! :(

(is it even getting a second season? :D DOUBT IT!)

Not starting a Real Housewives of Jersey thread remains the greatest mistake of my ENTIRE LIFE! :(

(is it even getting a second season? :D DOUBT IT!)
I hope so but also doubt it.

I want a new RH season to start, I’ve only ever seen Cheshire. Which of the others is the best?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom