Real Housewives of Dubai

What an absolute snore! Even funnier after all the fuss about the trailer not showing up.

Now we can see why.

Nowhere near enough Caroline Stanbury. And I never thought I'd see her sink into the background...

Ok I’m only halfway through the episode but I had to stop and say Ayan is amazing. She’s like Petitfleur & Gina mixed together. The show is giving off Melbourne vibes so far.

“All their chemistry is on Instagram, it’s a collaboration relationship” :D queen

I really enjoyed the first episode, especially as I didn’t have high hopes after the dud of a trailer. Ayan is clearly the breakout star, here for her against the two Carolines.

The ratings were really decent for a new show too considering it has fuck all promo.

Yeah it’s a pretty strong opener. Loved the extra filming flairs of filming from the closets and showing their legs in the confessionals.

Sara is obviously the peace maker but she’s stunning. I’ve never gotten the buzz over Stanbury but she’s good for drama.

Ayan still giving it all, goats, trauma, showing up with onions as a gift :D I like the Sara/Ayan/Lesa vs Stanbury/Caroline/Nina.

Also Nina and her crypto bro husband :zombie:

Stanbury and her boy toy…yikes. Why is she marrying him? She’s just gonna leave him a wreck.

2DCDF783-E6B9-4FAC-B894-D9C6F5AE7624.jpeg

The Phaedra guest apparence :disco:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom