Real Housewives of Miami

Watching series 2 and oh my god it’s so terrible I love it

My Dali !! Don’t move my Dali !!!

Adriana vs Karent is fun thus far

The pretty model is oh.

Karent is deffo bottom tier housewife and I live

real housewives mama elsa GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I don’t go to your office and pull anybody’s teeth out!!

You just come in with your little smile

You’re like a copycat

I didn’t know dentists had publicists

Spokesperson for Colgate??

You told her to leave? *cackle*

We’re fashionable we don’t wear bloomers here

Well ladies I've made it all the way through to Season 4 and I am properly hooked
Also: I am team Adriana ALL THE WAY since day 1

OMG that season 5 scene!!!

He's dating her now. He's dating her!! She's been lurking around. He's been off at parties in my fucking house. He wants to kick me out. He said, 'You need to go find a home for you and the kids'. He's lost his fucking mind. This is one of the lowest lows I've ever experienced in my entire life.

Season 5 of Miami was top tier so I have high hopes for this! I like that the cast hasn’t changed either, if it don’t broke, don’t fix it.

These women know how play, that was a great first episode.

I’m starting to get annoyed with Julia. I would have strangled that goat if it was bleating in my ear.

Larsa is very stupid but I find the online reaction to her relationship weird, like they’re 2 adults who cares if he’s younger.

I am still suspicious of how rich Nicole is, like what does her husband do in order to afford that amazing house?

The whole purpose for me to come down to Palm Beach was to finalise my scent
OK

These ladies continue to bring it. All of it.

Larsa is very lucky that the Guerdy thing died down after a couple of episodes, because that was an appalling way to handle the situation. When a close friend (or even a work colleague, if that's what they are) looks you in the eye and tells you for the first time that they have cancer, a defensive "well how was I supposed to know that" is a SHOCKING response :zombie:

These ladies continue to bring it. All of it.

Larsa is very lucky that the Guerdy thing died down after a couple of episodes, because that was an appalling way to handle the situation. When a close friend (or even a work colleague, if that's what they are) looks you in the eye and tells you for the first time that they have cancer, a defensive "well how was I supposed to know that" is a SHOCKING response :zombie:

Honestly that scene with Larsa ALMOST made me switch off entirely. She’s horrendous :D

Glad I’m being persistent though, these ladies really are bringing high level drama. Kiki’s storm out in particular really cracked me up.

MASCOT, stop!
Soldier STAND DOWN!

RHOM is truly the best RH series at the moment.

The plastics are talking.
There you go. You're Regina and she's Gretchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom