Real Housewives of New York

This direct look at the camera :D

LeeC.gif

Wait… is that the franchise’s official social media handle publicising the fact that one of their shows is tanking in the ratings?! :D

Wait… is that the franchise’s official social media handle publicising the fact that one of their shows is tanking in the ratings?! :D
I don't think so, it says at the top:

"REAL HOUSEWIVES FAN

Personal Blog
Your Direct Fan Source For “Real Housewives” News"

It's a fan account, but reading it as an official account makes it seem quite lol.

I'm not even sure if they bother with official Housewives accounts outside of doing the bare minimum :D The fanbase is so RIFE and vocal, the fan accounts really do the job for them.

HOW was Bershan not bumped up to main cast/cast as main cast in the first place? Chemistry is SO KEY with this cast, and Bershan totally has it (from what we've seen so far).
She has the Dorinda effect of feeling instantly at home with these women. APPLE NOW PLS.

I'm starting to see Leah as somebody who just sucks all the air out out of the room/of the screen as soon as she appears. It's really time for Bravo to admit defeat and let her to go.
Has Luann just GIVEN UP on this season? :D SHE KNOWS!

Whilst this episode was quite fun, we were really blessed by comparison last year eh?

Rumours that a decision has been made to AXE Ramona seemed to be all over my Twitter and Instagram feeds yesterday. And while they're obviously rubbish as the reunion hasn't even been filmed yet, I do wonder if Bravo or production have put it out there to get a better feel of how viewers would feel about it.

I think it's wrong to blame Ramona for this disaster of a season, when she's been responsible for so many top-tier seasons of the show. And I think it's also wrong to blame Eboni, who's come into her first season precisely how she was probably nudged to.

So Imma do an Alex & Simon McCord and blame editing. For giving us identikit episodes every week with the same conversation getting the same result.

Surely they saw how well axing an embedded OG went with the OC.

I will be VERY shocked if they axe Ramona - surely after losing Bethenny, Dorinda - and even Tinsley the mint, production should be able to see the problem is the show losing it's cast members, not losing MORE of them.

I'm also putting it down to the edit, and far too small cast. Also considering the context of the time we are seeing footage from at the moment (US election following all of last Summer), OF COURSE conversations of race and politics are going to be dominating Eboni's thoughts more than ever.

I'd happily lose Leah, and hope they lighten the edit on Eboni as I think she deserves another season.
But a 5 person cast where there's clearly not ALL THE MUCH GOING ON in the lives of at least 4 of them isn't exactly a magic formula to get people tuning in - and the fake events this season (WTF was that Hampton's Beauty Pageant about, it was like a Drag Race mini-challenge) just highlights this further.

Even a quick-fix cast of Sonja/Eboni/Luann/Ramona/Bershan/Dorinda with a couple of Friends Of (Jill & Tinsley pls) would be a dramatic improvement.

That the NYC production company are openly advertising for new women to APPLY to join the cast on Twitter (I haven't got a link to hand, but they've been doing open calls for the first time that I can remember) doesn't exactly BODE WELL either :eyes:

I LOVE how this season has seemingly deep the redemption season for Sonja she's been desperately needing since about SEASON 8, albeit not financially :D her Instagram story posts suggested HOT STUFF SWIPE UP linking to her OnlyFans account make me feel :zombie:

I do kind of wish the show would lean into her MANY failed side hustles a bit more, why Sonja even has an OnlyFans in the FIRST PLACE is actually a really interesting storyline.

In other news, the Daily M*il posted a story yesterday completely refuting any claims made in the Radar Online article the other day about Ramona being fired...and suggested there's another wife on the show who is in the firing line instead :eyes:

The main hilarity here being that it seems really QUITE LIKELY Leah herself planted the Radar Online article to deflect from her bad reception this season....and then Ramona countered by planting the Daily M*il one :D

Now that was a top tier housewives episode for me, once you got past Leah's showboating and crocodile tears. Thank god Bershan read the brief, and brought some Dorinda style chaos (bringing the best out of Sonja and Luann in the process). Dare I say it, but could this season turn itself around???

Now that was a top tier housewives episode for me, once you got past Leah's showboating and crocodile tears. Thank god Bershan read the brief, and brought some Dorinda style chaos (bringing the best out of Sonja and Luann in the process). Dare I say it, but could this season turn itself around???

The preview for next week's episode looks a LOT!

Bershan really did read the brief, but then tore it up and threw it at the other women - to the extent where probably none of them are going to want to have her around anymore :(

The updated rumours are that it's Eboni planting the stories about Ramona in the press, not Leah :D

Today's rumour is that the production company are massively panicking, have no idea what to do casting wise and have approached Bethenny for a potential comeback. I'm not against B coming back, but her purpose being there and the cast around her have to be right too.

I'd rather they find a way to make the show work without her, especially after the choatic insanity of whatever her HBO Max show was called.

I'm not against B coming back either, aside from the ego trip she'd have that she's become the show's saviour twice now.

I have no interest in reading casting rumors based on nothing but anyone who says that Tinsley is the solution deserves to be shot

Endless rounds of constant Housewives casting rumours are one of my FAVOURITE WAYS to kill time, FIGHT ME! :disco:

The non-stop juicy speculation and tit-bits we've had surrounding next seasons of OC, New York and Atlanta - HOOK IT TO MY VEINS!

When the other girls win all that money at the races and flaunt the money in front of Sonja and then she returns later that night completely sloshed :( Oh Sone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom