Real Housewives of New York

Production may be counting out the Countess (to friend of) next season :(
tumblr_och5tdEhHn1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I think Lu posting that suggests SOMETHING is underfoot, and generally most Housewives rumours often end up being fairly close to what ends up happening.

A DISASTER if they do get rid of all the reasons people watch in the first place :(

I mean let's face it LEAH is shit but they're keeping her because she's young and pretty and yes they want to get rid of Lu and Ramona due to AGEISM

The show isn't even broken! It's easily fixed if they chuck a few low-hanging Housewives into the mix (Bershan and Dorinda as a START), and have them filming again actually in New York instead of at bizarre events.
All this apparent behind the scenes drama when us gays could fix the whole damn show in a matter of MERE MINUTES!

I feel like they are seeing the success of the revamped New Jersey and wanting a piece of that pie, forgetting in the process that New Jersey and New York have always been VERY tonally different shows :D

Possibly, but also filming usually begins in September so I imagine they’re trying to get contracts finalised now.

It's quite unusual for New York to have this many casting rumours in the space of a week, especially as it's been so STRONG AND STABLE for so long and the reunion hasn't been shot yet.

It all reads as a bit of a production BLIND PANIC to me.

I mean it’s one or two rumors which then get picked up by all these Instagram accounts and just snowball.

So I finally watched this week's episode...and how obvious was it that production had asked Bershan to STIR STUFF UP at the dinner :D Entertaining, but ridiculously transparent considering she doesn't really know any of these women at all.

Luann being over the whole trip the entire episode, then wearing her NELCHA earrings was my highlight - alongside any of the scenes we got of drunk Ramona and Sonja together which felt far more organic and RHONY than the entirety of the season so far.

OMG the actual shit on the floor, and they showed it at least twice!

It really feels like we are now in some sort of mirror universe where the Beverley Hills cast now seem to have more organic friendships than New York do :D

The way Sonja slips in it and then shows her shoes to the camera :D

I am LIVING for Satoko, the Asian massage therapist. Blasting ALL of the Housewives' business in her in her perfect accent :D :disco:

Last edited:
Ok WTF @ Kristen not believing Aviva's ASTHMA :D What a shamelessly orchestrated fight :disco:

Princess Carole popped up AGAIN on the Housewives Instagram accounts a few weeks ago STILL blathering on about her failed friendship with Bethenny :D
Like B is an actual sociopath, I doubt she even remembers who Carole IS these days, GET OVER IT!

Lu is the only reason to watch. That Christmas song is going to be a hit.

Ebony can bore off with her paternity story. She’s starting to get on my nerves.

Lawyer up baby! you’re not going to find anything :disco:

Also I appreciated the assortment of men who fuck Ramona who were invited.

Rihanna the unexpected saviour of the season? :D

I'm yet to watch this week's episode, but seeing Ramona and Lu out on the town in COCKTAIL DRESSES and the prospect of a The Countess CHRISTMAS SINGLE is giving me HOPE!

How have we not had a Christmas single yet :D Surely a no-brainer.

Ew when I saw Kelly make a reappearance at Luann's party, I wanted to vomit from my asshole. She's so shit and UNENTERTAINING.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom