Real Housewives of New York

It would be funny if Luann just got Sonja to film their new series with a lookalike because The Countess couldn’t be ARSED slumming it.

when this shit was good it was unparalleled

How do you know you bitch?

oh my god Dorinda…OMG

It saddens me to say it but I feel that for RHONY to continue it almost needs a reboot with an entirely new cast.
Sad to see what has happened with RHONY and yet RHOBH is going so strong.
I suppose it could be worse (ie RHOC) but still I want the Og franchises to continue.

I don’t think you could recreate the magic in this day and age. With Reddit and Instagram and the amount of focus and dissecting, most of this shit won’t fly.

Someone uploaded Tinsley's very own reality show (on the CW network no less!) to Youtube and Dale is AMAZING in it. She carries the whole series on her shoulders :D

real housewives of new york stare GIF by Alex Bedder

That was debunked apparently and the cast still hasn’t been locked down. I highly doubt it’ll even start filming in September as originally stated.

This reboot is going to be a dud isn’t it? Just sack it off and get Legacy filming now with Dorinda, Luann, Sonja, Jill, Ramona and Aviva :disco:

The RHONY Legacy cast heavily rumoured to be:

Luann
Sonja
Dorinda
Tinsley
Jill
Kelly

I can only imagine it being Ramona's salary demands that saw her excluded. Because why else wouldn't she be there instead of Kelly...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom