Real Housewives of Salt Lake City - season 3

Honestly, I feel Lisa, Heather, Mary, Whitney and month Jen might just be messy enough.

They basically milked 10 episodes out of 14 days in the second half of season two. :D

I used a RHOSLCism at work the other day where I said to a colleague 'I'm not engaging in this conversation.'

Unfortunately the iconography was clearly lost on them.

:(

Reunion part 1 is good.

The Jen Meredith reconciliation and Lisa Barlow gagging is boots for the Gods mama.

Lol how is Lisa filming now? Everyone hates her. This first reunion was fun. Bring back Angie plz.

Maybe next season is all about her redemption. No one will be a bigger target than Danielle at RHONJ S2 reunion.

AdorableGlossyGangesdolphin-size_restricted.gif

She has a lot to learn

Didn’t he turn on Jen? I guess we’ll find out from the sentence. If he walks free then Jen is going down.

Meredith is coming out of this like an angel and poor dumb Lisa is just getting mopped. What an awful person, they should keep her around just for everyone to punch her around some more.

I loved Meredith's building up a case that she did back Lisa up :D

Whitney's troll husband has been fired from his job after that HORRIFIC EYEBALL MELTING sex scene from the season finale :D :disco:

I would never normally revel in misfortune, but I could perhaps be persuaded to make a special exception for this gruesome twosome

Well he can now focus on his Wild Rose :basil:

The racist’s hair fell out. Like The Craft.

I had to calculate 168 months. That’s 14 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom