Real Housewives of Salt Lake City - season 3

Meredith's nose-dive this second half of the season by clinging on to Mary at all cost though. A mess.

At this rate I feel it's going to be a whitewash of what was previously a very solid cast

Ranked by likelihood of coming back:
Mary - no chance
Jen - can't see how she CAN even if she's vindicated of all crimes
Meredith - the slurring is getting worse and she seems more and more checked out as the episodes go on. Both with the show AND life in general
Jennie - :eyes: I had her ranked here anyway to be honest. I thought she could cling on if all the above left. She's inessential and now THIS
Whitney - she'll only go if pushed, but are the FBI after her now :D
Lisa - dunno
Heather - the GLUE

At this rate I feel it's going to be a whitewash of what was previously a very solid cast

Ranked by likelihood of coming back:
Mary - no chance
Jen - can't see how she CAN even if she's vindicated of all crimes
Meredith - the slurring is getting worse and she seems more and more checked out as the episodes go on. Both with the show AND life in general
Jennie - :eyes: I had her ranked here anyway to be honest. I thought she could cling on if all the above left. She's inessential and now THIS
Whitney - she'll only go if pushed, but are the FBI after her now :D
Lisa - dunno
Heather - the GLUE

Oh let’s just have more thrilling scenes with the husbands :eyes:

Mary is FUCKED
FJehri0WUAM2mjr

Is this real :D Jesus better run and hide (about the Jenny pic)

I saw so many other posts from Jenny, she’s a total loony

I will say this - there was something ever so slightly *off* about Jennie whenever she started talking very loudly or when she got angry in her confessionals. But I didn't have her down as... y'know.

i'm halfway through the last episode while having my lunch and really not sure what is even happening anymore. it's like a soap based on a chaotic, high-stakes game of telephone.

favourite bit was meredith waking up, putting on shades and heading to the kitchen to scream at no-one and everyone at the same time.

Last edited:
I hate her. She’s a whore, she fucked half of New York :D :D OMG

I don’t understand half of what’s going on, they seemed drugged to the max.

I hate her. She’s a whore, she fucked half of New York :D :D OMG

I don’t understand half of what’s going on, they seemed drugged to the max.

If the first trip was the cold harsh truth, this one is a total FEVER DREAM. :D

The absolute CHAOS of that episode :D!

I especially loved Meredith storming out SEVERAL TIMES, only to immediately return because she has something else to say! I totally do that!

There was a whole insta live and a full recap of it was posted on Reddit, not her partially blaming this on her FAKE SISTER WIFE STORYLINE!

0C198993-7AAC-458D-AC08-1B9889E15AA9.jpeg

The absurdity of her needing a whole social media TEAM to manage her personal Facebook, and the idea that a paid social media manager would post RACIST MEMES.

I know this is sacrilege from a Housewives fan POV, outside of Lisa Barlow and occasionally Meredith I'm struggling to care about this season. It all just feels SO inorganic, and they just seem to SCREAM AT EACH OTHER all the time. It's honestly like an SNL parody of a Housewives show, plus most of these women are POOR and absolutely not aspirational in ANY WAY.

Maybe TIME will help me view this through ROSIER TINTED SPECS, as everybody else sees it as a god-tier season, but it just gives me a HEADACHE!

Also Whitney is one of the absolute worst Housewives of ALL TIME, and I can't see anything ever changing my opinion on that SORRY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom