Relisten #1: 'Kylie' and 'Enjoy Yourself' - 16/10/20 19:00

BACK! I have a big soft spot for Over Dreaming (Over You)

I think I remember seeing the video. Is this the one she needed the lyrics for? :D

There was a video I watched the other day (not the clip I just posted) and just as I recall, she seemed to have a blast performing it. I need to find that.

It ends on a high note with Enjoy Yourself after the further lull of Heaven And Earth.

How she went on to have a full and fulfilling career after those two war crimes I will never know.

Enjoy Yourself seems fine at least.

Why did they think people wanted stuff like THIS from her? DID people want this?!

I know they are TWEE but I fucking love the lyrics to Enjoy Yourself. I totally relate.

10. ENJOY YOURSELF

The big finale. What a ROARING SUCCESS this has been. :eyes: well I've enjoyed it anyway. And thank you @COB @Eddie and @Kate. Kylie Ann would be proud. It's a shame she couldn't make it tonight.

This is indeed a triumphant closer to a mediocre album. Not a lot else to say about it really.

Join us in the seldom travelled Dance & Electronica forum for Funky's funky Groove Armada playlist. Maybe THEY'LL make a guest appearance!

https://www.moopy.co.uk/threads/the...ay-16-10-20-8-15pm.100000/page-2#post-3992554

Reactions: COB
She did this on the Anti Tour too btw. I’m gonna find the clip.

A little bit of a late start, but I prefer “the locomotion” to “lucky” these days :oi:

I'm surprised she didn't wheel it out for the Anti-Tour!
I wonder if Hazell Dean charting with it not long after Kylie had it on her album has affected the way she views the song? Like it’s not quite just hers.

I still rate Lucky as classic 80s pop. It's was my first pop song and I've never grown tired. Even rationality I can't see what's to dislike.

Hiya, I’ve copied @Pingu and playing catch up with this right now

I do have a soft spot for locomotion :shy:

7 I should be so lucky
8 locomotion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom