Relisten #4: Light Years & Fever (TONIGHT 7.30pm)

Tightrope was really boring, sorry :(

07 Whenever You Feel Like It

Not sure I've heard this since it first appeared.

08 More More More
10 Love At First Sight
10 CGYOOMAH
08 Fever
07 Give It to Me
09 Fragile
09 Come Into My World
07 In Your Eyes
06 Dancefloor
08 Love Affair
10 Your Love
09 Burning Up

Tightrope is a total 10. It's fucking beautiful! I can see why they didn't include it - it feels like it has more in common with Light Years spiritually, if not sonically. But it's amazing, and both it and Good Like That (:disco:) could've been included without sacrificing any quality.

I’m not a massive Kylie fan at all but Tightrope is definitely a 10/10 moment

No shade to Kylie but I fell asleep

we’ll call it a :disco: coma

I’ll revisit the rest during the week though xx

Maybe you had to be there...
I was sure I loved Tightrope, definitely did at the time but I played it this morning and it felt a tad flat, it’s a 7 out of 10 from me. In a pointless pitting females against each other post I much prefer Natalie Imbruglia’s Beauty On The Fire from the same producer.

I was sure I loved Tightrope, definitely did at the time but I played it this morning and it felt a tad flat, it’s a 7 out of 10 from me. In a pointless pitting females against each other post I much prefer Natalie Imbruglia’s Beauty On The Fire from the same producer.

Beauty on the Fire is everything :emoji_heartbeat:

This came up in a YouTube cycle, and I feel I need to drop it in here for the benefit of anyone who may be unfamiliar. I think I prefer it to Can't Get Blue Monday Out Of My Head, as much as the Brits performance of that is perhaps her most iconic moment ever. But obviously I Feel Love is just a song which cannot be denied as one of the greatest of all time, and this setting absolutely does it justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom