Relisten #5: Body Language & X (28/10/20 at 7:30pm)

The thread in question. Turns out there is a THIRD song in Kylie’s back catalogue with the same title:

https://www.moopy.co.uk/threads/right-here-right-now.99629/
I must have assumed it was for one of the other RHRN :D Listening now

KYLIE MINOGUE X

1. Lose Control
2. Like a Drug
3. In my Arms
4. The One
5. Speakerphone
6. Wow
7. Ripping up the Disco
8. Magnetic Electric
9. Sensitized
10. Stars
11. Cherry Bomb
12. White Diamond

Bonus / B-sides:
  • Cosmic
  • No More Rain
  • Nu-Da-Tee
Expunged:
  • Heart Beat Rock

I don't think I want to draw a line under all this X era discussion without posting this red carpet image from 2008

kylie-minogue-wears-a-traditional-chinese-costume-as-she-attends-the-picture-id73864441

an ICONIC DISASTER!

Wow this thread was the most popular one yet!

Unfortunately I had a zoom with some friends in real life (though what even is that anymore) so I will listen to both tomorrow. BOWEL LEAKAGE I haven't listened to in an age and X I proper love so I'm looking forward to both.

There's a song on X which I'm positive must have been recorded, if not at least considered for Britney's Blackout album because the sounds are exactly the same. 'Speakerphone' I think it is?

EDIT: Yes it is.

There's a song on X which I'm positive must have been recorded, if not at least considered for Britney's Blackout album because the sounds are exactly the same. 'Speakerphone' I think it is?

EDIT: Yes it is.
It was produced by Bloodshy and Avant, who produced quite a few songs on Blackout (including Piece of Me and Radar). It's definitely possible they gave Kylie a few offcuts!

It was produced by Bloodshy and Avant, who produced quite a few songs on Blackout (including Piece of Me and Radar). It's definitely possible they gave Kylie a few offcuts!
Thanks! It makes total sense. I can really hear Britney sultrily singing over the verses.

Just a reminder I'll be hosting the Aphrodite and Kiss Me Once syncs from 7pm on Sunday!

From Kiss Me Once onwards, the albums were released as deluxe/special editions so I’m guessing we’ll be covering those on Sunday, yes?

I mean you bitches better be ready for the SNOW QUEEN EDITION of Kylie Christmas come December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom