RHOBH: Season 12 discussion

Suomi

User
CURRENT THOUGHTS UP TO EPISODE 4:

I feel like Erika seems a lot happier now that she doesn’t have to nosh off that old guy anymore.

I’m sorry that Dorit was burgled and held at gunpoint but I still think they should investigate if those masked intruders were actually Lisa Rinna and Erika.

Kyle now looks like Courtney Cox. HerSerene started crying in last week’s episode because he just loves her so much. I’m more of a Kim though, always have been, always will. We had an argument once over whose fault it was that Kim was an addict and it was the gayest 90 minutes of dialogue I think I’ve ever been a part of.

I’m not sure of what I think of Crystal now, but I do know that this is Sutton’s season and we just live in it.

So far it’s a SNORE. Bring back KATHY.

The flop force four are so rotten.

My goodness, the scene where the Kyle, Mauricio, Dorit and PK are laughing about Erika’s actions towards Garcelle’s son is just so hard to watch - their reaction has an undeniable racist bias.
And you just know if Portia had been sworn at in the same way that all of them would be outraged.

Then THIS from Kyle

I am more than a bit gutted about Kyle. My hope is they replace Kyle with Kim

Apparently Charlie Sheen told Denise NOT to be on camera with Diana, based on what he knows about her last :o (hence why she wasn’t at Garcelle’s party)

9e1ab998318f7e7563f858860e901d52191d7b92.gifv

Apparently Charlie Sheen told Denise NOT to be on camera with Diana, based on what he knows about her last :o (hence why she wasn’t at Garcelle’s party)

This is why I don't want Diana to be a one and done. I want this past of hers RAKED over in her second season.

This is why I don't want Diana to be a one and done. I want this past of hers RAKED over in her second season.
I honestly can’t stand to look at her face anymore, it gives me the shivers

I know that S12 went very dark at some point but the way the arc is shaping up I think it's probably still another highlight season and the reason why RHOBH towers above all the other ones at present.

We all thought Diana was the main villain and she was cancelled / never was / one season HF'd so early on and yet the producers were laughing at us and keeping the Binna cancellation up their sleeves. Nicely played.

There does seem to be an Erika rehabilitation storyline developing (including that luncheon with Sutton at the latest episode) which I am not sure how I feel about.

Ultimately I think Andy C & the producers had a choice to make: Binna or Erika to be given the chop. Erika is still good TV in that she is still topical as we don't know the outcome yet.

Binna made the case for her dismissal already with Denise so the attempt to try to come for Kathy (with the penny dropping for Kyle in the process; unless you believe the Reddit conspiracy theories :eyes: ) was simply icing on the cake.

Never thought I'd say this but: Brandi got it right so early on!

Last edited:
Well that was that.
Reunion concluded.
Of course Kyle had to make it all about herself.

I predict Binna is out but Erika stays in.
And I'm sure Kathy said all those things including the f-word :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom