Rita Ora & Imanbek - Bang (EP)

Jark

User
out in two weeks.

rita-imanbek.jpg

this is a serve even if she stole Rina's font, and I am excited.

Imanbek better watch out, with a super spreader like her. I am excited about this though. I like her on dance music

Ok girls who is Imanbek? And does this mean another banger from our Reet incoming?

She’s got GALL releasing something given the current drama, I’ll give her that

That photo is awful.

Imanbek had a remix hit with Roses last year and he’s recently released some decent songs with Marshmello, Usher and Goodbyes.

That photo is awful.

Imanbek had a remix hit with Roses last year and he’s recently released some decent songs with Marshmello, Usher and Goodbyes.

The Usher single is all kinds of amazing, I've always thought it was more thanks to him than Marshmello and his basic as fuck productions. His remixes for Zara Larsson, Rasster and 24KGldn are all kinds of wonderful too but all of them are making it clear that he might be a one trick pony that'll dry out soon. Even Tiësto has snatched his trademark sound for his latest single.

What's the matter what's the matter what's the matter with me
What's with the matter with me
OH I
WISH
That I could make you love me
NOW

Oh
I wish oh I wish OH I WISH oh I wish
OH

this is out TOMORROW with a short film/video for each track. visuals look like a serve. first reactions are that the songs SMACK. can't wait!

Bang Bang!

oh my god, I think I'm in trouble :disco:

- Reet, as the popo roll up at the restaurant

Well it is all very generic but I like it all (except Mood, which kind of wants to be a Charli XCX song)

I've already booked a restaurant, turned off the cameras, and paid off the staff for a party for this to soundtrack

Sorry but all of this is boring trash. Does Bang Bang sample the melody from crazy frog?

Big and Bang Bang are alright in terms of 2021 charty dance music but I don’t think it’s the magnum opus she imagines it is.

I'm sure everybody is quite aware that it's just a fun for europe collection of boppy bangers :eyes: it's a smart move for her though - she's not gonna be given the A-list pop songs but working with a cheap and clearly talented upcoming dance name and putting out four new tracks at once feels good for her profile.

and the songs are there. The One is fantastic.

oh wow Be The One seems to be the winner here :disco: Seriously, Imanbek needs to find a new schtick though !

The One and Bang Bang for me.

I normally moan about the super short songs but The One is TIGHT.

it's basically just a Big video with extra bits - I reckon a Bang Bang video will follow later - but it's such a visual feast! Jesus! The snow and horses scenes are to die for. QUEEN!

Bang Bang is just a rip of what Dua Lipa has been doing, isn’t it?

BUT I’M HERE FOR IT

I'm not hearing any Dua similarities at all! their lanes couldn't be more different

the charts are so confusing. what is the single? Is it Big or Bang Bang or whatever gets the most streams?

she did a full orchestral perf of Bang Bang and she sounds amazing.

she's FEELIN HERSELF too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom