Robbie Williams: Pizzagate QAnon Truther

I don't get it

But then I couldn't bear to listen to more than about 15 seconds of each clip

Can somebody explain? Neither of those videos make ANY SENSE to me (is that the point?)

Pizzagate was the conspiracy theory about the link between US politicians (especially Hillary Clinton) and child sex trafficking. It's been debunked, but Robbie is still suspicious

According to Travis View, who has studied the QAnon phenomenon and written about it extensively for The Washington Post, the essence of the conspiracy theory is that

there is a worldwide cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles who rule the world, essentially, and they control everything. They control politicians, and they control the media. They control Hollywood, and they cover up their existence, essentially. And they would have continued ruling the world, were it not for the election of President Donald Trump,[16]

who was elected to put a stop to the cabal, and whose struggles behind the scenes are being revealed by "Q".[16] "The Storm" is an anticipated event in which thousands of people, members of the cabal, will be arrested, possibly sent to Guantanamo Bay prison or face military tribunals, and the U.S. military will brutally take over the country.[16] The result will be salvation and a utopia on earth.[27]

Pizzagate:

In March 2016, the personal email account of John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, was hacked in a spear-phishingattack. WikiLeaks published his emails in November 2016. Proponents of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory falsely claimed the emails contained coded messages that connected several high-ranking Democratic Party officials and U.S. restaurants with an alleged human trafficking and child sex ring. One of the establishments allegedly involved was the Comet Ping Pong pizzeria in Washington, D.C.[6][7]

Oh well, as long as Robbie Williams is on hand to get to the bottom of it for the world, I'm sure we're going to be okay.

I found this a very helpful introduction :)

Q is YOU.

Q is ME.

Q is LOGIC. :america:

Q is a fucking cult.

Q is the brainwashing of Celine Dion lookalikes who donā€™t keep their eyes on the fucking road while driving.

Q need to be investigated just in case theyā€™re deflecting their own noncery onto innocent people.

Q is a fucking cult.

Q is the brainwashing of Celine Dion lookalikes who donā€™t keep their eyes on the fucking road while driving.

Q need to be investigated just in case theyā€™re deflecting their own noncery onto innocent people.

From my investigations, I'd say the Q people are about 20% correct in their approximation of what's going on. Unlike Robbie Walliams, I don't have the excuse of having fried my brain with hard drugs for decades, so I'll keep quiet.

Celine's California tan, her hushed tone and words so vague they could mean anything at all reminds me more of an MLM scam than anything. I'm surprised Q hasn't tried to get his/her/their followers into nootropics yet.

When I saw this topic I thought he was going to COME OUT.

My favourite suggestions for Q's real identity:

Donald Trump
Jeffrey Epstein
JFK Jr (who is still alive but got plastic surgery to look uglier)
A "spiritual catalyst" who lives in the 3D world for a few hours a day and then switches into a different frequency

Does SuRiE know anything? OR SHOULD I SAY QuRiE????

Edit: no SuRiE was the right name

I really hope that blonde lady doesnā€™t turn out to be right, because I watched that video while I was having a shit. Not exactly a meetcute is it?

Or a meetQute

My favourite suggestions for Q's real identity:

JFK Jr (who is still alive but got plastic surgery to look uglier)

I was interested to read that he lives Pittsburgh these days under a new identity and will be Trump's 2020 running mate. :eyes:

I would expect this from Amelle, but Mutya? Oh no.

That's such an early Pizzagate rumour, it's weird how it feels almost nostalgic to see it again now after the twists and turns of QAnon :o WHY are these celebs getting into this stuff now? Is this a sign that those conspiracy theories have become mainstream enough to reach them? Or do Robbie and Mutya just have particularly smooth brains that are susceptible to this stuff?

Also as I'm sure I've said in previous topics about this, I'm always taken aback by how insanely extreme this whole thing is and that it caught on at all. I mean there are plenty of legitimate reasons to criticise Hillary Clinton without jumping right to CHILD MURDER :D Was the whole thing an experiment by the Trump campaign (or whoever was behind it) to prove you really can say literally anything about someone and have it get traction if you have the right social media machine behind you?

ON TRIAL for it as well! :disco:
My favourite bit of early QAnon stuff was that Hillary and the rest had already been arrested and convicted for their crimes by Trump, and the only reason they weren't all showing off their enviable calves at events was because they were wearing ankle tags :eyes:

To be fair to Mutya, and in suspicion of Hillary, there are only so many facelifts one can endure before it becomes necessary to snatch some young, supple flesh straight from the face of a child. But ultimately it's 'armless.

Reactions: GNL
Mutya has got lost in the tin-foil hat world. :( Claiming that Katy Perry eats people, McDonald's burgers are made out people and Ghisalene Maxwell is involved in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann... is she just trolling us?

EcQPsr2WAAAM2Uo

EcAk_7nWAAEQkcs

#MKSoutsoon

As if she wouldn't donate parts if she could. We'll be biting into talons thinking it's crunchy lettuce before we know it.

Just wait until she and Robbie read Celeb Daq.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom