Robin Windsor DEAD

:o

He seemed like a nice guy, from what I remember he got on well with his celebrity partners.

Oh. I didn’t really know of him much but he was the same age as I am. That definitely makes it feel more sombre for me.

Many of us struggle with our mental health. I read that 77% of suicides are by men and it’s the biggest killer of men under 45. I cannot comprehend what he must have been going through to do it.

Thankfully for most of us, it doesn’t get that bad, but if anyone reading this has ever felt like this. Talk to someone. Get some help. You’re not alone.

I think in this day and age most have been touched by suicide. My nephew took his life a few years back now and had everything going for him career wise, had a wife and 2 young boys. As her only child my sister has never got over it and really struggles with her mental health now. It’s just a domino effect of sorrow but unfortunately you just don’t know what is going on in someone else’s head. :(

So sad :( He was one of my mum's favourite professionals from the show, she still has a newspaper cutting of him and Deborah Meaden stuck up on her freezer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom