Robyn - Impact (with SG Lewis & Channel Tres)

The (mostly great) Honey remixes are mostly giving me a BRAND NEW Robyn experience right now (alongside the Kindness/Robyn tracks that I'd somehow neglected), and this sounds MOST WELCOME to join the party :disco:

HOLY SHIT.

Channel Tres is everything - part of that Godmode label that produces some amazing next level jazz/hip-hop/dance tunes

Robyn came back on my radar when she released those vinyls from the last album... not that I buy vinyls but I had a listen to some of the other tracks from Honey - Between The Lines in particular sounds like it could be produced by Channel Tres. So I'm LIVING for the segue here...

What a MESS!

All the elements are there, but it feels like they just threw them all at each other rather than sitting down and thinking, "right, how can we make this a great pop track with all of this?'

What a MESS!

All the elements are there, but it feels like they just threw them all at each other rather than sitting down and thinking, "right, how can we make this a great pop track with all of this?'

it’s not a pop track though?

This song is like if Disclosure and Kaytranada had a baby. I’m obsessed.

the way this song effortlessly snatched up Jark's best new music of the week award. not everybody has that!

Channel Tres' vocals put me in a NASTY TRANCE :disco:

love Sexy Black Timberlake (especially the delicious SG Lewis remix) but haven't dived into anything else - I'll fix that asap!

This is my other favourite of his. It’s very Ibiza afternoon beach party :disco:

playing this song in 30° heat against a backdrop of Lake Como while grabbing a cheeky croissant breakfast (feeling miraculous and untouchable for escaping a hangover) is truly what my soul needed. :disco:

Controller is great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom