Romania 2022: WRS - Llamame

VoR

Take it or leave it
46(!) potential entries have been published online

I have not listened to them all, but thankfully some kind soul did a recap video.

This one is fun, but I'm not sure whether they'd get away with the lyrics...

Other promising ones:

Cezar the falsetto vampire from 2013 has also returned, but sadly his song is very boring

This seems to be one of the faves to win, the video itself has 300k+ view. :disco:

Although apparently they've ditched the guy for the National Final. :D The reworked version sounds slightly demo-ish. :(

This seems to be one of the faves to win, the video itself has 300k+ view. :disco:

Although apparently they've ditched the guy for the National Final. :D The reworked version sounds slightly demo-ish. :(

I love this, especially the nonpenis version. Haven't heard the rest but am already in love with the translation of the chorus:
Sweet Romania glory from heaven, your longing holds my heart iron, you have the golden fields of the holy land, Romania the most expensive word :disco:

I like the half-asleep look he has going on and a vocal style reminiscent of Amanda Lear AKA RECORDED LYING DOWN :disco:

That blouse looks like it’s been serving him well for DECADES, so fingers crossed it makes it to Turin before the MOTHS finish it off completely.

Yes much like his lovely blouse he looks like he needs a GOOD WASH :horny:

The Eurovision gods have gifted us a ROPEY semi-tits out banger :disco: This won in Romania.

This is a revamp away from being QUITE A GOOD ENTRY

I just noticed the fucking LED pyro curtain :D :D :D

This UNWASHED SULTRY JACK GREALISH FAGGOTRY is fast becoming an IMMEDIATE B-TIER CLASSIC FOR THE AGES!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom