Romania 2022: WRS - Llamame

I'm half way between thinking it will be standard 21st placing or a FUN FOR EUROPE HIT.

I loved this, I loved it even more last night, and watching that again, FUCK ME!!!! I feel all my electrolytes were restored in 3 minutes, BETTER THAN SEX! (or at least the sex I have)

The slot of death is a problem, but I hope this gets a dark horse haul in the televote, because everyone fell asleep during the shitty second third of the running order

It’s such a sultry homosexual gem.

I’m obsessed with the queen with long hair. Who is she? Has she danced for anyone else?

Well this really was a DELICIOUS DELIGHT, especially the twirl, wink and tongue at 02:13 :disco:

I'm so thrilled it got through. In fact I think the wink might be my #2 performance highlight of 2022. (R SAM is of course #1.) Poor dear sad old euroflop Mei Finegold might like to take note of how to wink during a semi without making everyone feel sick :)

Reactions: COB
Well this really was a DELICIOUS DELIGHT, especially the wink and tongue :disco:

I'm so pleased it got through. In fact I think the wink might be my #2 performance highlight of 2022. (R SAM is of course #1.) Poor dear sad old euroflop Mei Finegold might like to take note of how to wink during a semi without making everyone feel sick :)

Oh no, not dear sister Mei! I wouldn’t change a thing!

She could use with a bit more sugar/SHOOGA in the tank though, which WRS had in ABUNDANCE

Oh well that makes more sense

Confused Thinking GIF

I’m sure the Romanians will see the irony in people trying to rig their very important poll.

I can’t see ‘Da’ without thinking of Sigourney Weaver in Heartbreakers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom