Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion

Do you have some kind of BUSINESS WOMAN special?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
And let's not forget queen Lisa Luder

LUDER.gif

:disco:

OMG I just watched this while getting Bank Holiday Monday morning drunk - GREATEST MOVIE EVER

IMMEDIATELY going in my holy trinity with Muriel's Wedding and Thelma & Louise :disco:

I just love the way Christie says "Michelle". I like to think Merle Ginsberg does it too, in her head at least.

I'll have said before, but when I first saw the preview poster for this (at that Showcase cinema off the M8 to be precise, what an upgrade from the usual Falkirk at the time let me tell you), I actually thought Mira was Kimberly Davies, who in my defense was really trying in the US at the time. Thank god it was Mira.

We watched it over the weekend and was in awe of it being in HD on Disney+

The most perfect cast and the most perfect film. Then this happened last night:

I’m going to a premiere on Thursday where Alan Cumming will be in attendance [/kala] and it’s going to take everything not to tell him how this film changed my life.

Nothing makes me happier than seeing justice for Mira Sorvino.

Genuinely one of my favourite films. I was a teen when it hit cinemas and was almost as obsessed with it as I was by Clueless.

They screened it on Galentine's Day here (Dublin) in the Lighthouse Cinema. Real trip down memory lane! 🥰

Mira Sorvino doing the dance from Romy and Michelle on DWTS last night.

Cute, but my God, somebody put that poor woman in a decent film or TV show! She's an OSCAR WINNER.

Last edited:
Wasn't she a victim of Weinstein and effectively blacklisted by the industry?

She did a turn in the last season of American Crime Story, as Monica Lewinsky's mother, but even that felt beneath her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom