Roses are red, Mondays are blue

Just booked dinner in a place today and the woman said that most people planned much further in advance. Thought it was a bit of a strange comment. Had completely forgotten what day it was !

Just booked dinner in a place today and the woman said that most people planned much further in advance. Thought it was a bit of a strange comment. Had completely forgotten what day it was !

What does it matter if they have SPACE?

Valentine’s Day is such a stitch up for those that don’t give a FIG but just want to go out for a bite to eat!

We have some Aldi Valentines oven meals and we're buying each other a 10 pound gift.

NINE YEARS ON AND THE ROMANCE IS PRAGMATIC.

The cat has gone for the night as we have a house inspection tomorrow. I'm marking the assessments of 12 year olds talking about the Nazi persecution of the Jews.

Half term off to a SWINGING START.

I'm glad I'm in a relationship with someone who's thoroughly UNROMANTIC, it saves time and money :tongueout:

Mr Ag isn't terrible at gift buying so any excuse.

I want for a lot.

@Alex how is Iceland? Have you answered Bjork's riddles three?
Oh it's amazing ! Most roads out of Reykjavik are cut off due to snow at the moment so can't get to see everything I want to sadly. Will have to come back :disco:
No but have seen a bar named after her, maybe they can help answer :o

What an awful interview! I had two people interviewing me on teams but as audio only? Is that weird? It was for a very large corporation and the whole conversation was soul destroying. I had to end it 15 minutes in as the role was of zero interest and I couldn’t cope much longer.

What an awful interview! I had two people interviewing me on teams but as audio only? Is that weird? It was for a very large corporation and the whole conversation was soul destroying. I had to end it 15 minutes in as the role was of zero interest and I couldn’t cope much longer.

That’s a power move :o

I think when they mentioned October was their ‘wellness month’ was when I knew it had to end.

Well I didn't get the job I interviewed for last week, because they're not able to start hiring until September??? But they'll keep me in mind? Why would they even interview me? Or are they lying?

Well, either way, I'm feeling inspired to actually start applying to jobs again

Well I didn't get the job I interviewed for last week, because they're not able to start hiring until September??? But they'll keep me in mind? Why would they even interview me? Or are they lying?

Well, either way, I'm feeling inspired to actually start applying to jobs again
Many things could have gone wrong on their side, ie a voluntarily leaving employee who told them last minute that they're staying for 6 more months, or them giving a 6 months last chance to an employee they were about to sack, or an expansion plan they realized are not yet ready for and need to push back for later in the year, or some fuckup in HR scheduling.

Got another one of these tomorrow, but I expect it to be with our cams on. Either way I intend to do it semi-drunk.

Many things could have gone wrong on their side, ie a voluntarily leaving employee who told them last minute that they're staying for 6 more months, or them giving a 6 months last chance to an employee they were about to sack, or an expansion plan they realized are not yet ready for and need to push back for later in the year, or some fuckup in HR scheduling.
Oh they told me what it was. HR isn’t approving any new health insurance payments until the new fiscal year. It makes sense, but it’s annoying

Having sat on the hiring side of the interview process for the first time ever last year, there's still nothing more disrespectful or rude than switching off your camera or not putting in any effort during an interview as the one looking to hire. Tells you a lot about who much or how little they're likely going to value you further down the line IMO.

new health insurance payments until the new fiscal year. It makes sense, but it’s annoying
That's sort of what I mean by fucked up HR scheduling on their side, cause they must have been aware of that prior to interviewing people. So they basically wasted their work-hours to interview people they can't hire and who will be absorbed by other employers by the time they can actually offer them a contract. So still nothing wrong on your side.🫂

• Love
Reactions: RJN
It immediately put me off and I pretty much checked out of the interview from the off due to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom