ROYAL CHAT + Prince William affair + pegging rumours

The Queen's letter giving very specific instructions about what she wants to happen when she dies seems to have reignited that conspiracy theory that she is dead.

But she finished it off with “One also requires one’s 75th anniversary to be the ‘Stuntralina Eleganza Extravaganza Jubilee’, and if Clarence House disagrees they can FIGHT ONE”.

I mean if that’s not a statement of intent for the next 5 years I DON’T KNOW WHAT IS

QUEEN-to-be Camilla told one of the country's most decorated Paralympians she loved "saucy moments" after he gave her a copy of his autobiography and warned her about the content.

57DA6C2D-B312-4BA4-9D44-240C64094D40.jpeg

Sir Lee gave the duchess a copy of his book, I Am Who I Am, and told her: "There are some saucy moments in it."
The delighted duchess cheekily replied: "I love saucy moments. I shall look forward to reading it."

F90AFCD4-3139-42FE-83B9-858AAF4EAA3A.jpeg

Oh DEAR she really is a HAGGARD OLD BINT these days. She could pass for The Queens SISTER.

QUEEN-to-be Camilla told one of the country's most decorated Paralympians she loved "saucy moments" after he gave her a copy of his autobiography and warned her about the content.

View attachment 8249

Sir Lee gave the duchess a copy of his book, I Am Who I Am, and told her: "There are some saucy moments in it."
The delighted duchess cheekily replied: "I love saucy moments. I shall look forward to reading it."

View attachment 8248

Camilla flicking straight to the index of every book to look for the word TAMPON.

The rumours that her Maj has already popped it are just weird. Do we really think the UK Government would have sat on a distraction as good as this?

What a terrible day for them all :disco:

I know we all want Camilla supping a pint in the background while Charles gives the Christmas speech, but I do wonder if just skipping to William would give them a better chance of survival when Liz carks it.

Perhaps that's overstating it a little, but we are going to be having discussions about the future of the monarchy we've probably not had for generations, aftermath of Diana perhaps aside.

Michael Fawcett’s name coming up again :D

He was my neighbour when the first shit came out about him. I remember the press being parked outside our house for a week.

Of course it's not a piss take - the Diana, Princess of Wales Legacy Centre at University College Borehamwood would never do that :shock:

Here’s to our MAJESTY giving her staff a pay rise that is HALF THE RATE OF INFLATION!

Why does anyone work for these MISERLY CUNTS!?

E316CBB0-BEEE-4014-A99C-8E4A9B918AB6.jpeg

I suppose it’s aspirational if you have a specific type of Middle England brain damage.

How's everyone celebrating Ar Camilla's 75th? I'm thinking of taking a trip to Pont De L'Alma and fitting in some adultery while I'm there. Not before a bit of light TERFism of course

I love that you only get a warning for announcing you’re wanking of to OUR DI, and will only get banned upon a SECOND OFFENCE.

I mean we’re all only human FOR GOD’S SAKE!

How's everyone celebrating Ar Camilla's 75th? I'm thinking of taking a trip to Pont De L'Alma and fitting in some adultery while I'm there. Not before a bit of light TERFism of course

What an EDGE-LORD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom