RPDR S2 (Electric Boogaloo) E5 Ruruvision - POST PANDEMIC SPECIAL!

Is it an actual episode or a special?

OMG The first 15 mins of this episode have been AMAZING tv :D

- The scrappy argument at the start of the episode was like classic Untucked.
- GAG at Sister Sister's ENTIRELY NEW FACE, and how the show made such a big deal of it! :D I'm not going to express an opinion as OBVIOUSLY it's up to HER how she wants to look and nobody else :eyes:
- The positive energy change when Tayce walked in going "DID YOU MISS ME?" my answer was absolutely YES (even though she'd only been off screen for a few moments). You cannot be taught or BUY her natural STAR POWER.
- The losing returning queens getting a two night stay in a London hotel :D SURELY they would have had to quarantine for about 5 days in a hotel anyway just to be allowed back on set? SURPRISE! You get to spend MORE time in one :D
- Ru's LUMINOUS WIG! (?)

I'm yet to watch the rest, but what an absolutely classic season. All of Lawrence's jokes have landed so far too :disco:

Last edited:
OMG at the second Bing Bang Bong performance :D It was so bad it was almost a lesson in SURREALISM!

That runway was 10,000% stepped up however. Bimini, Tayce, A’Whore, Lawrence and Joe all looked great, and Tia finally bought a semi-decent wig..?

I’m not really sure WHAT to make of Ellie Diamond’s furry seagull :D

OMG I LOVE Ru tonight? It's like the Ru from season 2 USA?

"I DON'T WANNA SEE ANY FUCKING H&M!" :D was such a gag - what a moment :disco:
Poor whoever H&M's social media manager is right now :D

ALSO:
LOVE HER but Tia's
lip sync style is one of my least favourite EVER! It's so messy! She looks like she's having an extended epileptic FIT!

Last edited:
OMG at the second Bing Bang Bong performance :D It was so bad it was almost a lesson in SURREALISM!

That runway was 10,000% stepped up however. Bimini, Tayce, A’Whore, Lawrence and Joe all looked great, and Tia finally bought a semi-decent wig..?

I’m not really sure WHAT to make of Ellie Diamond’s furry seagull :D

The seagull in a bikini was TERRIFYING! She looked like she belonged at one of Cloud's furry conventions.

I cannot believe what I just witnessed.

That WIG on Ru that nobody acknowledged!

The H&M tirade!

Sister Sister deciding that getting dodgy work done = personality!

Michelle coming as Cersei Lannister!

Ellie dressed as an albino Orville the Duck!

The insanity of the closeups of Ru on the runway that look like someone had filmed them off a TV using a Nokia!

The mystery of Veronica Green!

This is peak television.

And JESSUS next week!

I cannot believe what I just witnessed.

That WIG on Ru that nobody acknowledged!

The H&M tirade!

Sister Sister deciding that getting dodgy work done = personality!

Michelle coming as Cersei Lannister!

Ellie dressed as an albino Orville the Duck!

The insanity of the closeups of Ru on the runway that look like someone had filmed them off a TV using a Nokia!

The mystery of Veronica Green!

This is peak television.

And JESSUS next week!

RIGHT! An AMAZING episode! :disco:

I wonder if THE dress will experience a Kate Middleton type effect :disco:
izaj2j9ynwg61.jpg

AMAZING AMAZING EPISODE

I can only repeat the general observations.

Sister Sister serving the GAG of the season with that FACE :D

Ellie's seagull outfit will absolutely haunt my nightmares tonight.

Tayce just serving pure CHARISMA from start to finish.

Tia STILL not able to dress herself for shit

H&M SHADE

I didn't really miss Veronica at all after yet more delusional defensiveness in the first scene. She was so endearing at first, but it just seems like she has a bad attitude.

Poor Joe is clearly just one of those great drag queens who isn't very good at RuPaul's Drag Race. I felt the seaside outfit really deserved higher praise though, it was hysterical and so well executed! I can only assume they were nooch on it because it was already written on the cards that she wasn't going to stay.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom