RPDR S2 (Electric Boogaloo) E5 Ruruvision - POST PANDEMIC SPECIAL!

I love how understated Bimini is. She performs much stronger than most of the cast, but attracts the least amount of attention. Those characters make the best All Stars.

Reactions: dUb
A'Whora is a DEAD RINGER for queen MAHMOOD in the additional lockdown episode that's on iPlayer.

It's a decent watch, although really rather SOBERING at times - particularly as somebody who has been fortunate enough to work and earn as normal over the past year.

I can't believe I was so upset over Joe Black leaving, thinking that was the end of that, only to get a shock return and it STILL be the end :D

That being said...after seeing her a bit longer, you can see she's not going to fit the Drag Race mould, although that was partly her fault. For once she really needed to drop the camp Joe Black-isms in that lip sync and just really GIVE, but she didn't at all, it was the same note, and then it was like she literally gave up. Oh well.

What I don't like and it leaves a really sour taste, is how incredible her runway was and Ru didn't acknowledge it ONCE. There were two opportunities, every other judge commented, and both times Ru remain ZIPPED.

That already suggested the decision had been made, but then we get Ru actually screaming at Joe for a basic dress when we've seen a thousand worse, while she's stood on that stage in one of the best runway outfits of the season (that, I repeat, Ru didn't comment on once) and meanwhile Tia is there in one of the worst outfits I've ever seen in my life and Ellie is made safe, nay praised, for wearing another fucking fancy dress costume that DIDN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE A SEAGULL.

Yes it was mildly amusing seeing Ru go off on one, and it was a great episode, but I found that whole thing really fucking disrespectful to be honest.

The one good thing is Joe handled it impeccably well and she'll gain huge support from all this. I imagine her career will be healthier than some of this lot still left in

The challenge was amazing, and the contrast between groups :D I enjoyed the crap group in all their hopelessness and thought Joe was quite fun to watch actually, albeit it jarred with everything else.

Tia remains incredible but fuck me at that outfit! It literally looked like an old deflated cushion pulled from a skip. I would never have got ice cream in a million years.

Really enjoying Bimini now and the calm and collected persona makes a refreshing change from the over excitable drama elsewhere.

Also happy for Lawrence to win the whole thing. 100% favoured on the show, but backed up by the talent at least. It's not a Trixie Mattel situation here.

I think I can believe it, after reading your post :D

I like to think I would have said the same even if it was someone I hated, but maybe not :D

To clarify I'm not so upset about Joe leaving - it's the brutally unfair almost falsely constructed reasoning behind it - all while ignoring that phenomenal runway!

Getting ready to confront Ru in a windswept mac as I speak

It definitely seems like on both sides of the pond the challenges really are the main point of the judgement, unless there are a load of crap performances and the runway is like a tie break.

In that context I’m not surprised to see Joe in the bottom. But there were plenty of shut ones :D

I enjoyed the H&M breakdown, after Asstina won in her ASOS jacket

But to be fair I think the problem was that Joe was trying to have a laugh that it WAS a cheapo off the rack dress, especially after getting a second chance

Ru clearly just hates Joe Black. She seemed out of her depth in both the challenge and the lip sync if you ask me.

I enjoyed the H&M breakdown, after Asstina won in her ASOS jacket

But to be fair I think the problem was that Joe was trying to have a laugh that it WAS a cheapo off the rack dress, especially after getting a second chance

I concede that this is probably what did her in actually. And clearly losing the lip sync (which I felt like Joe threw to an extent)

I don't know, I just felt the whole thing had an air of "get ex drag queen back to fill the gap and find any excuse to send her home" about it. By ignoring the good bits and praising others who should have been read to filth.

It really should have been Tia and Ellie or Sister bottom 2.

Ellie and Sister both need to be flushed. Although I kind of want Ellie to go as far as possible to make more money and lift herself out of poverty.

I forgot that last-minute death drop from Tia :D

watching UKhun again and feeling Bimini was ROBBED

Reactions: GNL
Bimini has been SLEPT ON all series, I hope she gets a solo win SOON.

She doesn't seem bothered either, unless it's just edited it out, but she's not showing the usual "I haven't had a win" routine.

I suspect after that first lip sync against Joe Black she's just happy to be there. A win would be deserved at some point though.

A Rupaul vs H&M Twitter showdown is what we all need. Moopy Twitter account to fan the fire plz.

Awhora is adding new dimensions every episode. On this one I realised she looks like Dappy. The faces she was pulling in reaction to Sister Sister was like watching something on Sesame Street inside a bin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom